Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I'd be down for something. Once we get some sort of a idea on dates I could give you guys a answer as to if it would be a weekend or just a one day trip.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

Sled491 Guest

Lets get this thing rolling then!

I like the wolf river so far

Who ever has the connections go for it, dicount accomodations are always nice. Not sure I'd want to leave my boat in the water overnight though, too much traffic and water stains are a bit#$ to get off.

We will be in Florida for 2 weeks end of june beginning of July for the US TKD Nationals and a Moomba get together but anything after that would be good.

Sometime time the beginning / middle of August would work best for me too. I do not have any connections down there at either Fort Fremont or lodging places. So hopefully one of the guys from Appleton can take the reins.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

Im Willing to take the responsiblity for setup and planning if you guys dont mind, I will be the voice of the group and get some rates and options for lodging... I just talked to my buddy and if we get a decent turn out that would prolly be the place to go.. near freemont and run the river and there are some lakes that we can stop at .. lemme kno if there is problem with that area other wise i will start gathering info
    never enough ...
    ------------------------
    2005 Mobius XLV

Sled491 Guest

Those dates work for me also. End of July beginning of August we have the Junior Olympic games so after that first weekend we are golden.

AOOK go for it, maybe send out PM's to those who have shown interest and get a commitment so you have an idea about #'s
    Last edited by Sled491; 05-11-2010 at 10:34 AM. Reason: added line

I vote for Wolf river! August is good for me.

Tentative dates Aug 6th - 8th lets get some input ?

sled you said the first weekend in Aug will not work is that correct?
    never enough ...
    ------------------------
    2005 Mobius XLV

Sled491 Guest

Right, we will be in West Virginia. Right now those dates posted look good but I have to talk to the boss

Aug. 6-8th works for me

07 outback v, do you ever go to lake wazeecha? We are camping there in june and aug.
    Go big or go home!