Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by bslide View Post
    07 outback v, do you ever go to lake wazeecha? We are camping there in june and aug.
    this one time, at lake wazeecha, i drank way too much tequila.

Sled491 Guest

River will be like any other water, you want glass hit it early. Plenty deep enough to form a good wake for surfing.

Maybe we could get a banner out of the guys at Fort Fremont! I shouldn't have a problem with that weekend. I will get the crew together to check their dates too.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

Exclamation new thread and important info !!!!

Sorry guys i have been busy, Bslide has created the new thread for me and found us a hotel near freemont !

NEW THREAD TITLE : Wolf river get together

Also we need to verify the date because i am pretty sure sled cant do the first weekend wich is the 7th ... so are we doing the 7th or the following weekend the 14th ... SLED we need you input i think they over looked your msg about conflict ... lemme kno

And we need to set a dead line for head count so I can get room rates!!

Adam
    never enough ...
    ------------------------
    2005 Mobius XLV

Sled491 Guest

the 7th will be good. Jumping to new thread

Did not see your boat. Happy with Fort. Boat runs good. Dan or Denny(Sales). Jeff all nice guys. My boat was not well cared for, and I like to buy new. but for half the price I could not turn it down. I only have 5 hours on it. Still unsure of a used boat. I am sure Fort will work with me on any trouble I have.

Sled491 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by studio212 View Post
    Did not see your boat. Happy with Fort. Boat runs good. Dan or Denny(Sales). Jeff all nice guys. My boat was not well cared for, and I like to buy new. but for half the price I could not turn it down. I only have 5 hours on it. Still unsure of a used boat. I am sure Fort will work with me on any trouble I have.
    So that was your boat I saw? You wouldn't have seen mine as I was in my fishing boat.