Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Sled491 View Post
    Hey I bought my boat from Lauderdale, so did Deerfield, small world. The kid I'm talking about my 10 yr old was born in Jan.
    Cool. I dealt with Don Schnurr. He was great to deal with. I've been very happy with Lauderdale Lakes.

I just drove up there this year and picked up my boat...back in mid-March. I spent 30 hours on the road in 3 days Probably should just kept looking for something closer...just hard to find a decent V-drive under $19k...

Quote Originally Posted by rc5695 View Post
    Thanks, and good idea on the helmet.
    I never did use helmets for any water sports. Never grew up using them. But now we make our kids wear them when riding bikes (never heard of that when I was young either). So I picked up a couple Pro-Tec helmets on sale for $30-35 each on Amazon.com. I'm going to start using them as well! Better safe than sorry

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Quote Originally Posted by viking View Post
    I never did use helmets for any water sports. Never grew up using them. But now we make our kids wear them when riding bikes (never heard of that when I was young either). So I picked up a couple Pro-Tec helmets on sale for $30-35 each on Amazon.com. I'm going to start using them as well! Better safe than sorry
    Good idea. I like to use them, you never know what is floating in the water! We have used them for about three years now and have not had any issues with using them.
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In