Thread: -4 rewinterize

Default -4 rewinterize

after 4 weeks i had too winterize my boat ....1 hour of pain worth a peace of mind.....-4 was just too risky for me
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

Quote Originally Posted by DOCDRS View Post
    after 4 weeks i had too winterize my boat ....1 hour of pain worth a peace of mind.....-4 was just too risky for me
    Dam Doc sorry to hear about that. I think was just a few weeks ago you posted how nice it was to pull her out.

Were not getting the best weather eighter this year. Last year i had almost 15 hrs on the boat. This year i think we have 2 engine hours.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

SNow here this am..but it is hovering around 34-36.. not worried..

But that stinks to have to worry about that in MAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Cool

I dewinterized my boat 2 weeks ago during a nice warm sat afternoon. Hooked up water and flushed system out and ran the motor to check connections etc. Installed and tryed out my new Polk speakers and thought all was good,till about 9pm that night Then wam Snowing like crazy.I couldn't stand it watching this so i had to run out and crawl under the tarp during a mini blizzard and take out the plugs on the motor block and drain that at the very least or else i never would have slept that night. Now just waiting till i'm truely ready to use before it goes back together .

It's global warming...I'm telling ya! Where's Al Gore anyway!

It's colder than normal her in TX too! It sucks if you want out on the lake, but it's pretty darn nice if you are racing cross country (Dirt Bikes!!!). I"ll take one more cool weekend this next weekend!!!
    Texas is a Great Country!

2008 XLV 1100# sacks X3! Whooya!

That sucks. Guess you need to break out the snow skies again. I was watching the weather and last year in Oregon we had 8 days of over 70* and 2 of the days where over 80*. This year we have 2 days over 70.

Membrain, Remember Al Gore and his band that can't shoot stright where proved wrong on global warming so they changed the name to climent shift. Wait don't we have 4 major changes to the weather a year.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Cool

4 changes??? We have 2 . snow and no snow.HAHA

We have 2 as well. It stops getting hot for a while then it starts getting hot again.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Thats why I always wait until May 24th weekend. You just never know. Uaually the water is way to cold anyway.