Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Sled491 Guest

I will be throught that way in June, but I doubt it will be to buy that boat

Quote Originally Posted by Sled491 View Post
    I will be throught that way in June, but I doubt it will be to buy that boat
    Last year on the Flint river (the other mini jamboree) we saw an early 80's stars and stripes that looked really good! I believe it was a blue one. There are a few of those stars and stripes around and if you don't mind replacing the wood stringers (just patched that job) or the wood decks (did that job) then they are very good slalom course boats. I wouldn't give alot to this one just because it is black. I mean talk about burning your skin in the sun! Probably why it was never used, they took it out one summer, driver laid his arm on the arm rest by the throttle and found himself in the emergency room with second degree burns!

Sled491 Guest

That's why I will never buy a dark top deck boat again.

I was in love with the stars and stripes. I got to ski behind one in '84 or '85 and vowed then I'd get an inboard some day. My cousin Kate was with me. I think that ride made an impression on her. This is her now:

My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Sled491 Guest

She doesn't look too bad either

She's taking this season off as she has gained about 13 inches around her waist.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Parents had a Malibu Skier in the late 80's and let me take it out, thats when I said I will own my own one day.

That MC is very nice and clean looking-oh and very glad she is not selling just cause she has a little one on the way
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Sled491 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    She's taking this season off as she has gained about 13 inches around her waist.
    That's what too much beer will do However I'm assuming it was the beer that started the growth not the actual reason for it!

Long story but they've been married for 5 years and decided the time is now or never.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Sled491 Guest

Hey why not it worked for you