Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Yeah the wife got really mad at me when we painted over the metal flake on our 1975 Stars and Stripes but the cost of fixing that issue was more than it was worth. And trying to find the correct decals and all the stars was getting to be a pain. So we found a dealer with an older set of MasterCraft decals and put them on, I am not sure what year they were from. But here are both boats just before we sold the MC. It was actually in the water waiting for the buyers to come test drive it. So before she left we took a picture of it with her younger sister behind her. That dock is now gone and the Moomba LS sits up high and dry in a covered lift.

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Long story but they've been married for 5 years and decided the time is now or never.
    We hope to plan for a early summer start, that way she doesn't miss summer, then the little one is already here and ready for the next summer LOL. Obviously i have no kids as i think we can actually plan this? LOL
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Sled491 Guest

My wife tried to plan and schedule our middle son, let me tell you that was just no fun at all!