Default Looking for some used bindings

If anyone has some used bindings they want to get rid of let me know. Something in an XL (size 11.5 shoe) would work. I know this probably isnt the right place to post this but thought I would give it a try. Not looking to break the bank, but something around the $100 mark would be ideal. They also have to fit an 07 Slingshot board. Or if anyone sees any good deals please pass them on this way.

On the tantrum crash thread, I asked how bad the crashes were. Well, I almost had the invert down until I landed and one foot came out of the binding. I thought I snapped my ankle off but I just tweaked it. That is the reason why I am needing some new bindings. I am currently rocking some old school super suctions.

polar,

You looking for open or closed toe bindings?

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Here's some Gators for $90

Liquid Force for $101
    2007 Mobius LSV

I had Gator bindings like that before my new set-up and they were nice. They were snug so if you rode a long time they would start to get to tight around you ankle, but I like how they rode a lot. Plus I paid a ton more for them than that.
    '07 Moomba Outback V.

I think I would like to get some Closed Toe bindings, although I have never ridden closed toe before. I just looked on Slingshot's website and you can get the 2007 Driver bindings for $100 bucks or the D2's and PB Floyds for $150.

For those rocking a Slingshot set-up, how are the binding sizes? If I wear an 11.5 shoe, should I get the size 12 bindings?

^^^^I sent you a PM on the Byerly's.