Default Engine cranks, won't start

The boat is a 1999 Outback with the 310HP Indmar. It cranks, but won't start. I have fuel, but no spark. It ran fine last weekend, as always, runs till it doesn't.

Previously, when I would turn the key on, I could hear a click, like a relay, in the back of the engine by the 50A breaker. Now, no click. So this is my only clue. I have searched high and low for a wiring diagram, to no avail. I have checked things with a volt meter, pulled my connections, cleaned them, and reattached them. Nothing so far.

It's great to see voltage on a meter, but even better if you know the path, or what should have voltage with key on/off etc.

I'm flying blind. Anyone?

I do have 12v going into the coil on the purple wire with the key on.

I had the same problem. I replaces my ignition coil and ignition relay. Both part were Chevy Astro Van parts idk why LOL
    2023 Moomba Mojo
    2013 Malibu VLX 21 - SOLD
    2005 Moomba XLV - SOLD
    2001 Supra - SOLD
    1998 Master Craft - SOLD

Where is the ignition relay? This sounds like it could be the problem.

I had a similar thing happen to me last weekend after changing the fluids, nothing, yet i had power to everything but the engine. I checked everything to include batts which were at 12.6. Looking around the engine low and behold i find the main power harness had disconnected next to and below the motor. It obviously was not pushed all the way in and in my rooting around the trans i had pulled the harness out of the way and it came apart! Check all your connections!
    2007 Mobius LSV

I had a similar problem when the boat was new. It would crank but not run, turns out the electrical wire for the fuel pump had come loose. Might check that as well.

Aqua
    2005 Moomba 23 XLV
    340 HP, Clarion 5 HU, 2 Clarion wired digital remotes, 2 Wetsounds 485's, 6 Wetsounds XS 650's, 1 JL 12w6 Sub, 1 Wetsound WS420, 2 JL 300/2amps, 1 Wetsounds Sync 4 amp, 1 JL 500/1 amp. Teak swim platform, Perfect pass. Flip up Bow Light, Chrome tower Nav Light, Chrome thru hulls, Black Bimini, 2 750 Flyhigh bags, 1100 center Flyhigh bag, Acme 1235 14.25 x 14.5 prop, Dual battery system. Evolution Cover. Chrome Blower Vent Covers.

I had a similar problem with my 99 Mobius Turns out that you need to remove back trailer straps before you try starting. The back was held down on the trailer and just deeper than normal so that the back pressure on the exhaust flaps was enought to kill the engine. I could burn starting fluid and then it stopped. There is a much longer story for this - but bottom line - remove rear straps...
    If you believe something to be true, it will be - in it's consequences.

2009 MasterCraft ProStar 197 - DD - 5.7L - 325HP - Zero Off

All engines need fuel and ignition (Ok unless you belong to the Diesel club) and one quick check you can perform to determine if the ignition system is down is to put a timing light over any plug wire. Try cranking the engine while watching the timing light to see if it is flashing. If you don't see a light flashing while cranking at least you know it is in the ignition system. If you don't have a timing light usually someone you know (neighbor/coworker/friend) does and if not you can get a cheap one. Fuel pumps can sometimes be checked with your ear if it is close by (not sure where it is on a V-drive), when you first crank the engine if you can get your ear near it you will hear it working (humming/buzzing), but I admit this one is not so scientific.