Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stupid Weather

Jeff - you guys are nuts.. I am a die hard but the weather her the last week or so has really dampened my spirits. They are talking snow tonight... And the wind has been nuts.... Certainly not slalom weather..
    If you believe something to be true, it will be - in it's consequences.

2009 MasterCraft ProStar 197 - DD - 5.7L - 325HP - Zero Off

Quote Originally Posted by viking View Post
    I am so "jonesin" to get out on the water. This is killing me. And I haven't even been able to work on it outside....... Come on mother nature!! Please!
    Viking same crap here. able to do mow the lawn before the snow flies tomorrow Need a couple hours out in the boat to do the stereo mod, but with the rain i have to figure out how to get half of it in the garage to work in dry space.

Docks went in three weeks ago, lift is next weekend rain or shine at the lake house, I can't take another summer like last year, wind and rain every weekend it seemed.

Where are those May flowers anyways.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Viking good weather coming your way!
    71 here yesterday and 74 today.
    Got to take a little spin in my buddies obv yesterday and have a few beers in the sun. Sure was nice to get out, even if it was only for a couple hours.

PWI as usual...

Quote Originally Posted by newty View Post
    Got to take a little spin in my buddies obv yesterday and have a few beers in the sun. Sure was nice to get out, even if it was only for a couple hours.
    TISK TISK your once again on my hate list LOL. This time of year for some reason the nice weather is all week while i work. I goto the gym on my first break and play V Ball in the sand on my last break to enjoy the weather. Then come Sun Mon Tues the weather goes to crap. My yard looks like hell because after working 13 hours im not about to push a mower threw my 1/4 acre yard LOL.

You going out today Newt? We are going to try for tomorrow i think. Itching to pull with the new truck
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by newty View Post
    Woo Hoo! Maybe I'll get all the items buttoned up so i can take the 2010 maiden voyage later in the week or next weekend. Lord knows I'm ready I can actually see the sun this morning

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

sounds like i shouldn't complain about the ohio weather then... it was 83 yesterday and wanted to get out today but high winds and rain and to set it off it was 38 when i woke up. but i gotta thank all you guys talking about the drysuits cause thanks to that i've been in the water 3 times already and got an early start to my wakeboarding season! water temp here is bout 62 but the weather is so screwed up.
    08 lsv all red- dual battery system, kicker 700.5 and 450.2 amp, 10" kicker sub, wetsounds eq, polk db651 cabin speakers, exile xm7 tower speakers, ss thru hull fittings, seadek pad, evolutions cover

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=10664

I work days today through monday! So no not so much.

PWI as usual...

My Montana Moomba brother, I feel your pain as well. It was 22F this morning at the lake place. Snow was falling but not sticking 4 pm this afternoon. Come on already! Hopefully she'll turn fast.
    Last edited by KurtL; 05-09-2010 at 12:39 AM.
    2008 LS

I got the Boat out of storage last Tuesday and before I got it out the Weather was perfect.... Now after I get it out the Weather has turned to horseshi*. Frost over the Weekend and only high's near 60 the past few days.
    Now the weathermen just predicted anywhere from 3-6" of rain from tonight through Thursday. I'm sure the local river will be flooded for a while now.
    Next week it's supposed to be up near 80 and sunny all week and I probably won't be able to use the boat !!!!!!!
    '99 Outback (Maroon/Creme) GM 350/Holley 4150
    550 HRS
    LaSalle-Peru, IL

Bby, you went up to Mt Spokandy 2 weeks ago? For reals? I know there's snow up there, but man, that's dedication. Though, I guess since we can't really do much with our boats right now, there's gotta be something we can do to pass the time. And I don't want to hit the bottle, at least, not that hard!

I was finally able to get the boat fully open, and fire it up this weekend. Smoked the neighborhood out with the fogging oil burn, but she ran well. Only a minor leak at the intake hose to the water pump. I think I just didn't tighten the hose enough. I'll fix that this weekend. Felt a LOT better getting it up to temp, especially after doing my own winterization!!!

Now, all I gotta do is wax, clean the vinyl, finish some stereo mods, dual battery..... etc etc. I sure hope the weather stays nice!!
    2015 Supra SC400
    08 LSV - Sold
    Go big, or go home.