Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid Weather

Angry Stupid Weather

So I pulled the boat out of storage around the first of April to finish all my upgrades and get her summerized. We've had Rain and Wind for 4 straight weeks. And when I say wind, I really mean gale force 50-60mph, blow your F*%&$@g house down wind!

And today this is what it was doing all day

Can't a guy just get a break? Enough already!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

I know how you feel, we put the boat in 3 weeks ago. Got her sitting in the lift in the back yard and that is where she has sat since the day we put her in. Nothing but high winds and rain every weekend! Then this week we get a terrible rain storm. Now I am looking at my boat sitting high in a dock in what looks like the middle of the lake. So much rain Tuesday the lake flooded and came halfway up my back yard! To make matters worse I forgot to get one of my kayaks up to higher ground. This morning I am about to get in another kayak and go kayak hunting but with the rednecks we have around here I am sure in is now sitting in front of someones trailer home.

Viking, I feel your pain!! Being in the same general area, I think we're picking up the same weather. I pulled my boat out this past weekend, was able to do a little work on Sunday, and then that friggen windstorm came in, and then the rain... I just can't catch a break!!! Not to mention the temps are back down to freezing at night, so, that doesn't help the water temps at all!! Someday, soon, I'm hoping we'll catch a break.
    The bright spot is the rain washed a bunch of the dust off of my tower...
    2015 Supra SC400
    08 LSV - Sold
    Go big, or go home.

I'm in the same "boat" here in Minneapolis.. I missed the first 3 weeks of April with a bunch of mods and it's been shit weather since I've had it unwinterized and legit ready to rock.
    Sold my Moomba. Currently boat whoring.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

Hey squeeg333, I'm in spokane too. It's seems like this terrible weather will never end. I mean come on, I went skiing last Sunday at Mt. Spokane on new, albeit sloppy snow...
    2007 Mobius LS

I am so "jonesin" to get out on the water. This is killing me. And I haven't even been able to work on it outside....... Come on mother nature!! Please!

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Directly to your north, the Albertan's can really chime in on this. We're still waiting for the last of the snow to melt, after the blast we received across the province last week. We had a big time 3-day teaser just prior to that. But overnight low tonight is below freezing. Season is short enough up here...this is really causing some scowls.
    '07 Outback V
    Ski|Board|Surf|Skate

Hasn't been much better here on the West Coast either. (no snow but lots of wind and rain) It's nice and sunny today and the weekend looks really good but I'm in a Halibut fishing derby so no Moomba for me. Oh well, hopefully I'll get to bonk a few flatties on the melon instead!
    2011 President's Trophy - Check
    2011 Western Confernece Champs - Check
    2011 Stanley Cup Champs - Not so Much....

2007 Outback V

6 inches of snow yesterday
    '07 Moomba Outback V.

Ok you guys have me beat, yes it has been cooler than normal here but can't say we had any snow lately.
    I did see 4 alligators this morning while hunting for my missing kayak. Three little ones and one big one I mistook for the missing green kayak until I got a little closer, too close as it was BIG!