Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Swivel jack replacement recommendations?

I just recently started putting my single axle in the garage, and while it moves pretty easily when the swivel wheel is pointed the right way, getting the wheel to point the other way is really hard. I'm okay with that, but when i try to get the wheel to face the right way, the jack flexes really bad, to the point where I started getting a little nervous.

Has anyone replaced theirs with a higher quality jack, and is it worth the change? Or are they all pretty similar and I should just leave the original on there?

There's a few guys on here that have replaced with the Fulton double wheel jack. It's big, it's beefy and i seriously doubt that monster would flex. I do recall they had to have an adapter or something for the Boatmate trailer but they can chime in.
    2007 Mobius LSV

I bought a Fulton dual wheel 2000# jack at Northern Tool that bolted right up. It does roll much better than the stock single wheel, but I crank it down pretty far before pushing the trailer around. I'm still nervous that there is just the one bolt holding it on the trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzman View Post
    There's a few guys on here that have replaced with the Fulton double wheel jack. It's big, it's beefy and i seriously doubt that monster would flex. I do recall they had to have an adapter or something for the Boatmate trailer but they can chime in.
    here is some info

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....highlight=jack

Can anyone recommend a jack for the dual axle trailer that goes higher than the stock one? This trailer came with my 2005 XLV. It's just an inch short for easily getting my hitch under it, now that I got a riser to keep the trailer level.

fulton f2 jack is the only jack I would reccomened so much eaiser to mover around and alot easier to crank up and down

I went and got a Fulton at the local farm supply store. My jack is held on by a slip ring and I removed the ring, tossed the bolt-on bracket and mounted it on the trailer.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

How does the Fulton F2 dual wheel jack mount on a single axle Boatmate trailer? Is it just one bolt in the middle like the current jack, or do you have to get an adapter, since it looks like this mounts with 4 bolts? If it comes with U-bolts to go around the trailer, is that secure enough to use?

I purchased a FUlton F2 Dual Wheel model. I believe this is what you are referring to.

It was simple. Well kinda. The brackets it came with were junk, I had to install a new mounting plate on my trailer and got it welded on. That sucker is not moving anywhere, i can assure ya. Took it to a local fella and he did the whole job in about 30 minutes and charged me 30 bones.

Moves muuuuch better now....

Got any pics?