Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by wbarksda View Post
    No offense to OJ but we just put on the Acme 14x14.5 and our boat runs a lot smoother and a lot less noise. Not sure why, just the way it worked out.

None taken. Anything over 14" in diameter on a newer LSV will make noise.
    Eric Johnson
    Johnson Propeller Co., Inc
    OJ PROPS 800-359-9730

So how did it work?

Thought I would chime in here on a similar situation, I also have the 14.25 x 14 OJ Prop and recently had it repaired to fix a ding in it and after reinstalling noticed an immediate change in the amount of noise. Much quieter and some what smoother feeling.
    2005 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by guinsha54 View Post
    Thought I would chime in here on a similar situation, I also have the 14.25 x 14 OJ Prop and recently had it repaired to fix a ding in it and after reinstalling noticed an immediate change in the amount of noise. Much quieter and some what smoother feeling.
    So did you have it cut down to 14"? Recupped? Or just repaired to original specs?

Quote Originally Posted by brain_rinse View Post
    So did you have it cut down to 14"? Recupped? Or just repaired to original specs?
    Just had it repaired to the original specs, no idea why it would make any difference but it did. The repair was only to one of the blades, it dented/partially tore if you can picture it. Took it to a local prop repair man and he fixed it right up.
    2005 Mobius LSV