Default dinner on the lake

so decided to take a ride up to the 2nd reservior in the chain and see what's shakin and have some dinner. we have the lower lake, lucky peak that everyone boats at, then above the dam, we have a second lake held back for water that has a crappy dirt road to get to it. water temp was prob. around 50 and air temp was 55-60. chilly. decided to go up and have a few beers and dinner. not another soul around. it's a huge lake, pics are taken looking both ways up the lake. it has another opening 2x as wide/long around the bend. primarily a fishing lake. most ski boat owners won't trailer up the dirt single lane road for the 4 miles to the quazi-ramp. drove the truck 100 ft to the lake down on the beach..... this lake is 20 miles from my front door..
    hope you enjoy the pics....

looking to the right:

loooking to the left:

random bank shot:

enjoying the dinner and beer:
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Wow, nice pics. Looks like it'd be worth the haul down a dirt road to me!

And no wind. It's been really bad up north with 102 mph winds on one mountain top. Good Jeep weather but the boat will be out in another month unless we start hitting 100 degrees. Those are my favorite launch sites in the summer away from the crowd.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

ya, it's a real nice lake and during the summer is usually empty of most ski boat traffic. the road to get there is full of switchbacks and is a single lane for 1/8 mile around a blind bend. couple of the hardcore boarders use this lake, but 99% of the family recreating goes on below the dam at peak. peak has a marina, lots of docks and campsites and paved roads. arrowrock above does not have anything, nor any shade anywhere so it's mostly left alone. it was so quiet we could hear the ducks wings flap in the air..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Now that is my kind of lake
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I could hang out there for weeks. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Awesome pictures, it looks like a sweet lake to tear it up at.