Default Painting old wakeboard?

I've seen a few before but never in person, only online. Anybody here ever done it? When I purchased the boat a while back it came with two boards that I never really ride so I thought about painting one more to my liking.

If anybody has ever done it, pics would be great and your steps to success.

Also, what paint would you use?

I just don't see Paint as an option on this. I would be looking more into a Vynal over lay. Basically like a sticker. This is how a lot of the boards are done already.

Its a clean smooth shinny surface, i would think Paint will just chip right off. Also the board flexes a lot so the paint would need to be flexible.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

there was just a thread on wakeworld about this. a guy who is a professional painter did his and it looked good but he said that it adds about 2 lbs to the board and there is no real longevity to it.
    Sold my Moomba. Currently boat whoring.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

Any idea on what type of paint would be used for this? I am sort of doing the same thing, but on a very old pair of training ski's for my daughter. More of a sentimental type thing as a few generations have learned on them. I just sanded them down, but havent started the research on what type of paint to use.