Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

A bit of a different way to skin a cat, but if you have cell service and a smartphone with an unlimited data plan, I recommend using Pandora

http://www.pandora.com/#/

You can type an artist or song in the search engine and then it will play similar music all day long. This will prevent you from getting tired of "your" music on your ipod. I have used this site all day on my BlackBerry Touch, and it works pretty good.
    Best Regards,

Jason

2007 Moomba Mobius LSV Sandrock/Black
    EXILE Equipment
    4-XM-7 Tower Speakers
    6-XT-65 Cabin Speakers
    1-Big12 Subwoofer
    Amps--Xi 1500.1, Xi 800.4 and 2--S400.4

Quote Originally Posted by jclevoy View Post
    A bit of a different way to skin a cat, but if you have cell service and a smartphone with an unlimited data plan, I recommend using Pandora

http://www.pandora.com/#/

You can type an artist or song in the search engine and then it will play similar music all day long. This will prevent you from getting tired of "your" music on your ipod. I have used this site all day on my BlackBerry Touch, and it works pretty good.
    Pandora is not bad at all but if you've listened to it long enough, there's a pattern to their playlist.

YDM
    DJ Atwill is awesome! I wish he had more stuff!

PWI as usual...

Quote Originally Posted by newty View Post
    YDM
    That dude rocks the boat fo' shizzle. I think he had a song or two with a little profanity but nothing major.

Sled491 Guest

I told my wife about this thread. She darn near ran me over grinning ear to ear heading for the computer

Hey fellas, (and chicks) check frostwire.com for all your downloading needs. I heard about it and now I'm hooked. its a "file sharing site" works awesome! enjoy!!!

No affiliation btw.

PWI as usual...

YDM
    I second that......Just downloaded and I'm a fan!

Quote Originally Posted by you da man View Post
    That dude rocks the boat fo' shizzle. I think he had a song or two with a little profanity but nothing major.
    Yah - when Eazy E came on it threw me back a few years. I enjoyed it though and hard to find an Eazy E song that doesn't have profanity

Quote Originally Posted by Sled491 View Post
    I told my wife about this thread. She darn near ran me over grinning ear to ear heading for the computer
    That's just funny right there Sled!

Hey fellas, (and chicks) check frostwire.com for all your downloading needs. I heard about it and now I'm hooked. its a "file sharing site" works awesome! enjoy!!!

No affiliation btw.
    I'll have to check it out! Stopped using limewire quite a while back as it had more viruses and dead songs than it did good ones.

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet