Default WTB: XLV COVER (Prefer Factory)

I recently purchased a 2005 XLV 23ft and it didn't not come with any type
    of covers, will buy used, or new.

Also if anyone knows who makes a aftermarket cover of good quality that may
    be an option.

Thanks

I just ordered one for my 2005 XLV from evolution covers. They are a little spendy but from what I hear they are the best around and well worth it. I thinks it's around 830.00 for the 23' XLV cover.
    2023 Moomba Mojo
    2013 Malibu VLX 21 - SOLD
    2005 Moomba XLV - SOLD
    2001 Supra - SOLD
    1998 Master Craft - SOLD

i second the evolution cover its easy for 1 person to put on but little easier with two. i've trailered it 20 miles to the lake and its so tight the cover doesn't hardly move even going 65mph. well worth the money so far
    08 lsv all red- dual battery system, kicker 700.5 and 450.2 amp, 10" kicker sub, wetsounds eq, polk db651 cabin speakers, exile xm7 tower speakers, ss thru hull fittings, seadek pad, evolutions cover

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=10664

To bad its not a lsv cover you need. Just got my evolution cover and have a factory cover to sell or trade off.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

yeah that sucks, i am hoping that some one with an XLV has the same situation...

I have a 2005 stock XLV canvas cover that I just had repaired that is in good shape and I too just bought a Evolution Cover. Where do you live and how much are you willing to give for the cover? I can send you pictures of the cover. Tent poles included.

Aqua
    2005 Moomba 23 XLV
    340 HP, Clarion 5 HU, 2 Clarion wired digital remotes, 2 Wetsounds 485's, 6 Wetsounds XS 650's, 1 JL 12w6 Sub, 1 Wetsound WS420, 2 JL 300/2amps, 1 Wetsounds Sync 4 amp, 1 JL 500/1 amp. Teak swim platform, Perfect pass. Flip up Bow Light, Chrome tower Nav Light, Chrome thru hulls, Black Bimini, 2 750 Flyhigh bags, 1100 center Flyhigh bag, Acme 1235 14.25 x 14.5 prop, Dual battery system. Evolution Cover. Chrome Blower Vent Covers.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquaholic View Post
    I have a 2005 stock XLV canvas cover that I just had repaired that is in good shape and I too just bought a Evolution Cover. Where do you live and how much are you willing to give for the cover? I can send you pictures of the cover. Tent poles included.

Aqua
    Yes I am very interested, I am located in WI near Greenbay,Appleton area.
    Is it the one piece cover or two piece cover and what had to be repaired on it?
    I would like to see some pictures and then we can work out a price. I am kinda new to the moomba so i dont wanna give you a low price with out knowing what its worth.
    never enough ...
    ------------------------
    2005 Mobius XLV