Default Sirius Satellite Radio

Hey Guy's,

I'm getting ready to add a docking station for my sirius radio. Any specific spot to mount the antenna? I've seen it done on the front of the boat, but don't know if I like that position. Anybody have any problems mounting it in other locations. I'm thinking next to the cup holder in front of the windshield. Any thoughts? Thanks.
    2006 Mobius XLV

i've got mine mounted in the front by the nav light. i think it looks pretty decent there. wire is ran under the bow seats and comes up thru the nav light hole. i know i didn't answer your question really but thats my input!
    08 lsv all red- dual battery system, kicker 700.5 and 450.2 amp, 10" kicker sub, wetsounds eq, polk db651 cabin speakers, exile xm7 tower speakers, ss thru hull fittings, seadek pad, evolutions cover

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=10664

Got mine at the back of the boat on passenger side on next to the locker. Ran the wire under the side along side other wiring already there and pluged into radio from there. I do have the sirius box for the Kenwood HU. Have very minimal antenna wire showing and always have a signal.
    07 Mobius LS--Razorback Red

I put mine at the fresh air scoop under the windshield on velcro and ran the antenna wire down through the ductwork to the tuner...I could send you a pic if you want.
    2005 Moomba Outback
    Fox Island, WA