Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Amazing Deals on Wakeboard/Water Ski Vests

Just passing along a very good deal on vests, I'm in no was associated with them .

My wife was so excited becuase i was getting her the Neopolitan vest and when I got to checking out I found out they won't ship to Canada. What a bummer, I had 4 vests in my cart for the whole family.

Anyways, check them out. There are a lot for between $20 and $35.

Link: http://www.stearnsflotation.com/Clearance-C32.aspx

Sorry if this violates any board rules, it's just the prices were really good. here at our pro shops you have to spend $175!

Quote Originally Posted by 501 View Post
    Just passing along a very good deal on vests, I'm in no was associated with them .

My wife was so excited becuase i was getting her the Neopolitan vest and when I got to checking out I found out they won't ship to Canada. What a bummer, I had 4 vests in my cart for the whole family.

Anyways, check them out. There are a lot for between $20 and $35.

Link: http://www.stearnsflotation.com/Clearance-C32.aspx

Sorry if this violates any board rules, it's just the prices were really good. here at our pro shops you have to spend $175!
    Hey 501,

Thanks for the heads up, I may buy a couple of items myself.

If you want to ship them to me, I would be happy to ship them to you. You just pay me the cost of shipping to you. I did this for another fellow Moomba owner in Canada on three pairs of Polk Audio speakers and it worked out fine.

I live in Portland, Oregon, zip code is 97035 in case you want so see how much shipping is from me to you.

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Theres some good deals in there. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cab13367 View Post
    Hey 501,

Thanks for the heads up, I may buy a couple of items myself.

If you want to ship them to me, I would be happy to ship them to you. You just pay me the cost of shipping to you. I did this for another fellow Moomba owner in Canada on three pairs of Polk Audio speakers and it worked out fine.

I live in Portland, Oregon, zip code is 97035 in case you want so see how much shipping is from me to you.

Al
    REALLY? Wow cab13367, that is an awesome offer thanks so much and if you are willing, I will take you up on that offer. At $30 a vest how can a person go wrong and the shipping in the US was very low.

This board has been a wealth of knowledge to me over the years and I always enjoy learning new things but it also brings together good people like cab13367 who offer to help out fellow Moomba owners just to help out! How can you beat that?

Everyone in the family will be excited to get new vests again!

Thanks for the heads up! I have been looking for a new vest but didn't really want to pay $100 plus for one. I am gonna grab one of theos Helium cga side entry's. $150 vest for $33, can't go wrong with that! Thanks again!
    2023 Moomba Mojo
    2013 Malibu VLX 21 - SOLD
    2005 Moomba XLV - SOLD
    2001 Supra - SOLD
    1998 Master Craft - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by 501 View Post
    REALLY? Wow cab13367, that is an awesome offer thanks so much and if you are willing, I will take you up on that offer. At $30 a vest how can a person go wrong and the shipping in the US was very low.

This board has been a wealth of knowledge to me over the years and I always enjoy learning new things but it also brings together good people like cab13367 who offer to help out fellow Moomba owners just to help out! How can you beat that?

Everyone in the family will be excited to get new vests again!

Sent you a PM with the logistics. It's my pleasure to help out a fellow Moomba owner. I hated to see your family be disappointed because Stearns doesn't ship to Canada

And thanks for the heads up - I've been wanting to buy a heater shirt and a wakeboard vest but like stretch, didn't want to pony up big dollars for them. I was able to buy both for under $90 shipped. BTW, they're shipping is reasonable - was only $10.95 for my two items.

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

I got this a couple weeks ago and forgot to share it. Sorry! I picked up an extra pair of gloves and the Nevin handle for a spare. Shipping was quick and cheap. Al, thanks again for going the extra mile.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stretch55 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up! I have been looking for a new vest but didn't really want to pay $100 plus for one. I am gonna grab one of theos Helium cga side entry's. $150 vest for $33, can't go wrong with that! Thanks again!
    Just bought one of those too, great deal.

Thanks for the heads up 501
    06 Outback V

thanks for the heads up..
    thinking about picking up a jacket off that...
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

This sale has been going on for a while now and there have been a ton of sizing issues because Helium has different model vests and a large in one model might be a medium in others and even a small. I wear a large Ronix and Jet Pilot but yet I can fit in a medium and a small Helium. I did score a couple on this sale but they were female vests. There's a long post about this sale in the other forum