Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

thanks again guys for all the tips you've given its paid off very well for me and i'm passing the info on to everyone in the boat. here is a pic of my first free ride
    Attached Images Attached Images
    08 lsv all red- dual battery system, kicker 700.5 and 450.2 amp, 10" kicker sub, wetsounds eq, polk db651 cabin speakers, exile xm7 tower speakers, ss thru hull fittings, seadek pad, evolutions cover

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=10664

I know I'm a little late joining this discussion, but I can't agree more with the opinions on stance, weight distribution on the board and orientation. I was running my stock 400 lb ballast in the surf side locker, nothing in the center, wake plate up and two 170 lb teens on the surf side. The only help I gave my son was that I stood in the middle with my 215 lbs in the middle of the boat while I drove to enhance the ballast. We went about 10.5 mph and with some coaching and trial and error, he found the sweet spot and had several long free-rides. BTW we were riding a liquid force 5'6 board and my son is fairly large at 6'5 210 lbs. learning how to maneuver up and down the wave to gain speed helped alot too. great morning!