I just got out to the lake today to test my bow wind block and it works great. Keeps that cold air out of the center of the boat. I did not even have to turn on the heaters today because of the wind.

What i did is i took the hard plastic piece that my Amps where mounted on and cut it down to size. (why waste).

I installed blue tape because i like the blue tape and it allowed me to see my lines. This is for an 08 OBV. The top needed to be 17 1/4, Bottom is 15 1/4 and the height is 16 I measured out 17 1/4 to the top and a height of 16 then and the bottom of 17 1/4. Then i took 1 inch off my measurements on each side of the bottom and connected my dots around the board. See photo 1 for a look.

Now i did this free hand and well I should not drink before i did this since my lines where not straight. Also note I did this from the coffee table so if you have a wife or Girlfriend I do not recomend doing this there since it makes a big mess and you might cut a little off the coffee table.

I fit the board in and it is great. Little hard to get it out so i might have to cut it down a little more.

The next think I am looking to do is to put carpet on it or the Moomba logo. I really do not know what way to go.