Hey Everybody,

My wife and I are both personal trainers and we own and operate our own fitness center. Its great to see everyone is committed to a healthy lifestyle. Staying fit and healthy is not only a necessity for our jobs, as we try our best to set an example for so many of our clients and members, but also a great way to better prevent injuries and sickness throughout the year. The older you get the more you realize the truth in living a healthy lifestyle.

I'm not a meathead but do spend 5-6 days a week in the gym with strenuous workouts. I do not promote or recommend any kind of illegal steroid or even most of the legal one's for that matter. I'm a regular guy, trying to stay fit and promote fitness. I usually stay on a 6-meal a day, high protein diet. I do supplement with multi-vitamins and L-glutamine, which I believe every person should.

Working out for wake boarding/skiing is a necessity for me. Besides helping to prevent injuries, just having your muscles trained to handle the beating and stresses any sport will put on them is an advantage.

Working out has always been a part of my life, and I hope everyone continues to push themselves to that next level, whatever it may be.

On the road to success, there are no shortcuts!