Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Minneapolis Lake Minnetonka Meet Up

http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=779030

Trying to organize a get together on Lake Minnetonka on June 6th for towboats.

Hope some Moomba guys from Minnesota/Wisconsin want to meet up.
    Sold my Moomba. Currently boat whoring.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

Jeff - I would be in for that but, that is a bad weekend for me since that day is also Musky opener and I will be on my spot up on Mantrap lake near park rapids

I musky fish tonka alot too I love that lake and my girlfriend wants to go out there so bad after hearing all the stories about the houses and boats

have fun hopefully I will have some pics of a 2010 fat musky that catch that day

be safe alot of idiots out there during the prime hours
    2007 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by c.rix View Post
    Jeff - I would be in for that but, that is a bad weekend for me since that day is also Musky opener and I will be on my spot up on Mantrap lake near park rapids

I musky fish tonka alot too I love that lake and my girlfriend wants to go out there so bad after hearing all the stories about the houses and boats

have fun hopefully I will have some pics of a 2010 fat musky that catch that day

be safe alot of idiots out there during the prime hours
    Bummer you can't make it but a man has his priorities. If something changes - holler at me and we can meet up. If you want to get out riding at all this year, hit me up. I know you're up north in Blaine or something but if you want to day trip it down south - we're always out.

Safety will be a prime concern. There will be 20+ wakeboats tied up together - it shouldn't be a problem.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

Sled491 Guest

See that's why you get the fishing trips done before the ski season starts and don't pick it up again until after labour day Just got back from lake Erie! Your get together is almost close enough for me to attend!

Jeff - this is a great idea. But am reluctant to give up a weekend skiing to make this. I need to get in as much time as possible before June 14 - heading for training week at Liquid edge. Also a little reluctant to put in on Mtka - concerned about bringing milfoil back to our lake..

Have fun..
    Dave
    If you believe something to be true, it will be - in it's consequences.

2009 MasterCraft ProStar 197 - DD - 5.7L - 325HP - Zero Off

Just flush your system good and you will be fine

Jeff - I live just off of 13 and 35w I'm only 7 minutes from ya buddy we will have to get together sometime

Sled - I have a addiction to musky fishing so a lot of days I wake up fish from5 to noon the board the rest of the day
    2007 Outback V

Sled491 Guest

C RIX I feel ya, but being from North of the boarder I'm a Walleye guy

Quote Originally Posted by c.rix View Post
    Just flush your system good and you will be fine

Jeff - I live just off of 13 and 35w I'm only 7 minutes from ya buddy we will have to get together sometime

Sled - I have a addiction to musky fishing so a lot of days I wake up fish from5 to noon the board the rest of the day
    Dang - that's right. I was thinking you were in Prior or something originally but thought I saw your boat listed on Craigslist in Blaine. Must not have been yours.

I live in Richfield/South Minneapolis and boat on Marion. Anytime you want to get together - I'm in!

Default lakes in the twin cities

Any of you guys know any good lakes around the Twin Cities? We do Minnetonka and the St Croix, in particular I was looking for a good lake w/ a public beach where we could have a couple families hang out, play ,picnic BBQ etc and take turns pulling kids behind the boat!!

Our boat spends most of its life at the cabin in Wisconsin, but we brought it home a few times last year and had a ball!!

Thanks

Prior lake has all your looking for but if u want to ski it can be a pain
    Tubing pull toys ect would be fine though to keep kids busy

Nice part is the beach is next to the landing so its easy to find

It can be quite busy on weekends so get there early

There are some smaller lakes close by that are better for skiing and boarding than
    Prior but no beach just public accesses have to stay on the boat all day
    2007 Outback V