Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Try onlinecarstereo.com. Bought from them a few times now and never a problem

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

I have bought from crutchfeild over the years and certainly have been satisfied with product and their techical support and service is great. It is not the cheapest place but i always get it asap and returns have NEVER been a problem. That said i have ordered other stuff from amazon, buy.com sonix without any issues either.

My local shops will not be touching my boat, because when they asked what kind i had, i told them a v drive wake boat and they had no idea what i was talking about. No marine gear as well, lots of good car audio but at 100% mark up. Plus i think their customer service is poor. my boat will not be their trial and error.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

I found a 10" kicker comp and kicker amp for $75 from a buddy here in town. I will try and post pictures of install after I get the box made.

I hate to see this thread go the wrong way, but I have to agree with razz. I have bought off ebay for almost every piece of my electronics and have not experienced any bad results yet, but I also only buy brand names and research the company selling them.
    I just installed 3 rockford fosgate punch amps(sealed boxes with s/n's) and a jl audio 12w6 woofer(again in a sealed box and with s/n) in my boat. I did my research online and decided which way to go, then went to the local shop for a quote, as jonyb stated to give them a chance. they quoted me $1600 for the 3 amps and sub. I bought them all off ebay, buy it now with free shipping for under $900. pretty tough to spend an extra $700+ to keep it local, and as jonyb suggested, maybe they would have "dickered", but I shouldn't have to. give me the best price up front.. you're not selling cars.
    now I realize that I have no warranties with this stuff except thru fosgate, but with what I saved, I can take the chance that something will blow(doubtful, but could happen) and I have saved enough coin to replace almost the entire system before I'm back at "dealer retail".

bottom line, If I take up a guys time with questions or information, I'll buy there, but if they choose to charge inflated margins, then the local shops here are just begging us to look elsewhere..
    Last edited by sandm; 05-03-2010 at 02:57 PM.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

All, i apologize for any confusion as i've had to delete some of the posts.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Sorry, KG, fact is our moderators as a unified group have had it with the derogatory comments of that former member who despite ample warnings could not restrain himself.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Still have to finish it up... not the cleanest looking box I have made, but probably the hardest.

2010-05-04 15.04.47.jpg
    2010-05-04 15.02.56.jpg
    2010-05-04 15.01.29.jpg

Nice! Good spot for a box.

PWI as usual...

there are many cheaper sites than crutchfield.. it is a great resource site but not economical.. i like

http://www.hookedontronics.com/

got my stuff cheap and fast. free shipping for my subs and amps too. i don't know if that was just a promotion or not, be careful shipping can be very expensive for those subs.