Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

We started with Broadcast 4.9, then to Phase5 Icon, then Phase5 Drew Carbon, now the kids have a Phase5 Scamp just for kids.

My 6yr, 10yr, and 12yr all ride the scamp. It's the best at sinking on starts, gives them the ability to carve instead of being too light with the big boards, and very fast so they don't have to work to stay in the pocket. Most of the time they are on the brakes so they don't hit the boat. My 12yr progressed ALOT with carving the board just a few times out that she couldn't do with bigger boards. She's working on her 360now.

My 12yr is 95lbs and rides it great but is moving on to the carbon drew.

The Scamp is only $250 msrp so it was a great price that phase 5 gets the kids hooked on their lineup. We also have used my Blue Lake and TWP James Walker and couldn't get up on them. The scamp is one board that won't lose too much money if you resell it. Scamp and Drew small fit in wake racks (:

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Here's a pic of a young kid enjoying the Broadcast (small):

kane what setup are u running in this picture ... I want this wave soooo badly
    never enough ...
    ------------------------
    2005 Mobius XLV

Looks like Moombadaze's Boat!

Yep, that be mine.

we should have been running 750lb rear locker, 400lb in ski locker, and about 500? in peeps on the passenger side. Wakeplate in the bow up position. running at 10mph after correcting the speedo with a gps unit.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Indeed it was Moombadaze's LSV and one of the top two reasons I have an LSV now (the other being that the wife wanted the living room seating).
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Sled491 Guest

Right why do you think the video guy is always sitting on the swim platform when he's shooting. To get the most favourable angle of course

I don't know. I think that's a pretty fair representation of what the wave looked like that day. Whole lotta fun!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!