Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Impressed with the Malco Vinyl Cleaner

I finally got a chance to clean the boat interior this weekend with the malco cleaner. I thought my interior was clean except for the couple black specs that came up last year on some of the interior vinyl that probably came from having the cover on and moisture. I never could get it off last year and didn't want to use the magic erasers. So I used the malco and a scrub brush and all the black specs are gone and the interior is actually cleaner and brighter than it was. I will be using this product often. I did follow up with 303 protectant. Im glad I ordered a gallon of the malco.
    Last edited by 98outback; 04-26-2010 at 10:53 AM. Reason: mispelled word

It's definately good stuff and worth having in the arsenal!
    2007 Mobius LSV

I went to the distributor while in vegas this last weekend to buy a gallon. he was out, so he gave me the 32oz spray for free to try it out. hoping to have my sis pick up several gallons while she is there in june. this one bottle should be enough to do the interior once and see how it works.
    dreading buying the boat babes as a protectant tho. it's expensive at the dealership..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Sled491 Guest

It is that time of year to stock up isn't it.

So this Malco cleaner, it's good stuff eh? I've read several posts saying that it was, I just wanted to double check before I order a gallon of it. I scrubbed my vinyl last year with warm soapy water and a scrub brush, which cleaned it really well, then followed that up with 303. However, I'm always looking for better/more effective cleaning techniques.
    2015 Supra SC400
    08 LSV - Sold
    Go big, or go home.

Thats what I use and love it.

PWI as usual...

Well that, and the fact that you have intimate knowledge of sewing machines might just be enough for me to get a gallon!!
    2015 Supra SC400
    08 LSV - Sold
    Go big, or go home.

I did mine last Saturday with the Malco and you won't believe what comes off the vinyl!
    2007 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by squeeg333 View Post
    Well that, and the fact that you have intimate knowledge of sewing machines might just be enough for me to get a gallon!!
    Your just not going to let that one go are ya?
    Keep it up I know where you live... goegraphically speaking!

PWI as usual...

Well, can ya blame me? Though, I do have to say, impressive work on the sewing machine. Next time, should there be a next time, make sure there's a beer in the pic, it'll make it more, um, manly??

Just ordered a gallon of the Malco. Thanks for the info guys. I appreciate it. Now, if I could just find something that would take out what look like kool-aide stains. On the rear seat back, the large one, I have several light red spots, that appear to be koolaide or something. I can tell it's deep down in the leather, and I haven't been able to find anything that'll take it off. Maybe this stuff will, but I will probably just have to live with it. The prvious owner must have had a killer party, or messy kids, or a REALLY red swimsuit...
    2015 Supra SC400
    08 LSV - Sold
    Go big, or go home.