Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Sled491 Guest

I have never tried the Malco, but swear by all Babes products. The water spot remover and spray polish are simply the best!

I played around a little with the malco last night, and first impressions are "ok". haven't hit the real dirty areas of the boat, so we'll see. it's kind of runny, so hard to keep focused in the right areas without it dripping everywhere. the babes uv seat product smells yummy tho..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Sled491 Guest

Sandm, that's funny I find it smells good also. Maybe that's there marketing scheme

you guys arent the only ones who likes he way babes smell
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Sled491 Guest

We are talking the boat detailing products right?

Just checking

Ok here's a tip because i can see some won't get the benefits of the Malco unless i reveal them.

First off, go to the grocery store or any place where you can buy kitchen supplies and buy a Vegetable Brush, OK laugh, go on and get it out of your systems now

A veggie brush is very pliable nylon that won't hurt your vinyl, stitching or embroideried logos. Still laughing?

Spray it on liberally as it dries quick in the sun and using your personal veggie brush work the vinyl real good and watch what happens. You won't get the same results with a rag.

Now that being said ...
    • DO NOT let it run down the vinyl and sit without immediately getting it with the brush or a rag. If you do you will have bleached looking spots were it deep cleaned on it's own! You'll be in for even more work!
    • DO NOT spray it on metalwork, if you do wipe up immediately with water and a rag. It will stain metal if let to sit.
    • Do spray the area you just cleaned with water and wipe down and apply the Babes or 303 or whatever you like. The residual Malco will deter any other treatment you apply so it needs to be nuetralized.
    • Rags, lot's of them! You'll understand when you start!
    Now your saying that sounds like way to much work. It's not once you get into the groove it's super easy and quick. My interior looks just as new as the day i bought it! I've used Babe's for years and i can attest that it will not clean the way Malco does. Malco though imo is for the first spring clean or a super dirty boat, not all the time. For those time it's Babe's to the rescue!
    2007 Mobius LSV

Where is everyone ordering this stuff from? I looked it up on one website and I don't remember what it was, but they wanted almost $20 for shipping !!!!!
    I'm deciding between this and Exquisite...
    It's also time to stock up on Babe's !!!!
    Thanks
    '99 Outback (Maroon/Creme) GM 350/Holley 4150
    550 HRS
    LaSalle-Peru, IL

What product are you guys talking about? I was on the Malco website and they have several interior cleaners... which one specific are you using to clean the interior? Thanks....

http://www.malcopro.com/index.php?pa...art&Itemid=101

Malco Leather and Plastic Cleaner

Most auto detail shops carry it. The one I bought from buys it by the 55gal drum from Malco so he stocks plastic gallon jugs to sell it buy.
    2007 Mobius LSV

i just found a dealer of malco products who delivers all over the state he comes right by my house and he sells it for 12 dollars a gallon. what are you guys payin for it?
    08 lsv all red- dual battery system, kicker 700.5 and 450.2 amp, 10" kicker sub, wetsounds eq, polk db651 cabin speakers, exile xm7 tower speakers, ss thru hull fittings, seadek pad, evolutions cover

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=10664