Default Ballast Upgrade time!!!

Ok well after talking to Al a couple time this weekend and last week. Sounds like we are both getting ready to dive into upgrading our ballast systems. I am going with 3 1" intakes, 3 Tsunami 1200's, all 1" hose lines and 1" vented loops. I am leaving the drain alone for now, well I mean the pumps. I am on the fence with the "Y" and one way check valves for the drain side. Hopefully I will purchase everything Monay and go to work. I was really going to go with the signle intake and 3 tsunami 800's but if I upgrade to the 2300lb gravity 3 system I would like to have the faster fill time of the 1200's.
    2023 Moomba Mojo
    2013 Malibu VLX 21 - SOLD
    2005 Moomba XLV - SOLD
    2001 Supra - SOLD
    1998 Master Craft - SOLD

Sounds like a good system man. I have to say yesterday waiting on my 750s to fill it sure felt like a long time compared to normal. I kept checking them and they weren't filled yet LOL.

Got them filled and man was the ass saggin in the water. I had water half way up my calf haha. My puppy swam right up on the swim deck, he liked it LOL.

I will be working on a system very similar to you and Als. Just got a lot of other things im supposed to be doing.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I'm going to upgrade my system as well with 3 intakes and 3 Johnson reversible pumps

Johnson reversible pumps? Are you going to use them to drain also? Or is that just the way the pumps you want are featured?
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Johnson reversible pumps? Are you going to use them to drain also? Or is that just the way the pumps you want are featured?
    These pumps seem to be more reliable, do not have any impellor issues, and flow 13.7 gallons per min which is more than the Jabsco. Also, slightly less expensive. Guys in the Centurion forum are filling 750 sacs in barely 6 min and doing 1100 sacs in 10 min

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    If you spend the money on a reversible pump you definitely want to use it for both filling and draining. That will also simplify the installation as well.