Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default black plastic blower exhaust

Has anyone ever thought of finding some stainless covers or stainless steel covers to replace these......it would be sweet if S.C. had aftermarket upgredes you could purchase.....

Yes I thought of it, looked for them and gave up as none exist and found out it would cost an arm & leg to make something out of stainless as i asked three machine shops. I said screw it as it was just an idea and not cost effective.
    2007 Mobius LSV

I wonder if a guy could atleast get some kind of chrome shrink rap type of cover?

I just read a post and pic of "chrome spray paint" on a speaker grill. If your just going for the polished/chrome look a guy could do that.

I'm not into paint so much on something that can get rubbed and over time it'll wear down! But just an idea.

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Here ya go.

http://www.danamarineproducts.com/Pr...b-4c197c311216

Lots of bling items on this site. They even sell an aluminum bezel for your Kenwood remote if you are so inclined.

Al

2006 Mobius LSV

I found this: http://www.cvvacuumplaters.com/catalogue.htm

They have a 100 dollar minimum but I bet we could send them a few sets and do a group buy, sort of if others were interested. I could call and ask how many of them they would do for the the minimum charge.

Aqua
    2005 Moomba 23 XLV
    340 HP, Clarion 5 HU, 2 Clarion wired digital remotes, 2 Wetsounds 485's, 6 Wetsounds XS 650's, 1 JL 12w6 Sub, 1 Wetsound WS420, 2 JL 300/2amps, 1 Wetsounds Sync 4 amp, 1 JL 500/1 amp. Teak swim platform, Perfect pass. Flip up Bow Light, Chrome tower Nav Light, Chrome thru hulls, Black Bimini, 2 750 Flyhigh bags, 1100 center Flyhigh bag, Acme 1235 14.25 x 14.5 prop, Dual battery system. Evolution Cover. Chrome Blower Vent Covers.

nice site Cab!!
    Gotta save that one. There's some cool stuff on there

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Quote Originally Posted by cab13367 View Post
    Here ya go.

http://www.danamarineproducts.com/Pr...b-4c197c311216

Lots of bling items on this site. They even sell an aluminum bezel for your Kenwood remote if you are so inclined.

I see another upgrade for Fierah next winter LOL. I am not a fan of the black plastic vents LOL

I was about to say SC has them but there still plastic. The Supra have chrome plastic vents.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

now I'm going to have to look. I could swear that mine are metal on the back end. there's 3 of them under the rear engine hatch that are round and swivel a little.. I don't think that they are plastic, as I've turned them a few times when detailing the boat...
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Aquaholic View Post
    I found this: http://www.cvvacuumplaters.com/catalogue.htm

They have a 100 dollar minimum but I bet we could send them a few sets and do a group buy, sort of if others were interested. I could call and ask how many of them they would do for the the minimum charge.

Aqua
    Now that process would be the most economical to do. If enough people joined in it would cost virtually nothing to do. You'd need to clarify if that's one color or multiple colors.
    2007 Mobius LSV