Default 2009 CWB Blackjack Wakesurf Board

found this on craiglist...

http://austin.craigslist.org/spo/1657910654.html

what yall think, good deal or not??

and what about the board,,, anyone use one or have one...? like it, dis like it???

thanks

Must have been a good deal because it's gone

yeah it looks like your right.....

here's another one i found... Liquid Force Wakesurf Board what yall think???

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/spo/1675931562.html

Buck, what are you hoping to get out of the board?
    End of day relaxing surf, or serious riding?
    Additional boat board for beginners?
    Do you have a surf specific rack, or need something to fit in the wakeboard rack?

why do you care scott, do you have an opinion on the board or do you just want to give the guy a hard time, i will be a newby at surfing and have a ton of questions too. so hey Buck i think it looks ok i would buy it

Quote Originally Posted by dru1974 View Post
    why do you care scott, do you have an opinion on the board or do you just want to give the guy a hard time,
    Um, wow, ok
    Sounds like you have a bit of a chip on your shoulder, have our paths crossed in the past that I don't remember, or are you just that big of a douche bag?

To the OP; sorry for the, apparently derogatory, questions.......
    For what it's worth, I'd keep shopping.
    Last edited by deerfield; 04-25-2010 at 11:20 AM. Reason: profanity

Well hell... I didn't mean to start anything... but I do have to say I like that picture! HAHA

Scott, well I’m kind of a newbe to the wake surfing thing but I don't want to get a board I’ll be bored with after a week or so. I come from a back ground of being on boards (skate board, snowboard, surfing, and wakeboarding) but I would like to have maybe 2 boards to keep in the boat for other people as well. So I guess I’m looking for a some what of relaxing surf and some serious riding as well. My boat is a 2002 Mobuis, DD, but I’m going to be sacking the hell out of it to get a decent wake, or at least I’m hoping!! lol For my racks, I just got two new twin surf / kneeboard racks for my boat so I don't think that's going to be a problem.

dru, thanks for your opinion, I’m going to see if I can get the price down a little lower and if so I think I’m going to get it just to have it on the boat..

I’m just looking for maybe two boards, one for relax and one more aggressive... but I don't want to spend 300 or 400 on boards if I don't have to...

Thanks guys!

I would look at that for friends and maybe somtjing a oil more high end for mylself.

maybe I was a oil harsh. Sorry for being a dousch bag

This thread gave me a morning chuckle lol.

I would for sure carry 2 boards on my boat. I have the Liquid Force Venture 5.6 board for my beginner board. Im a beginner still. I leaned on a 4.5 board and it was a lot harder to ride at my skill level.

Once i get better i will be looking to get a shorter board to do spins and such on.

2 boards is a great option, as those with less skills can get the big board and still feel the rush of surfing while those with better skills can get the shorty and tear up that wave.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]