Thread: Perfect Pass

Default Perfect Pass

I was out playing around with the PP Wakeboard Pro on my boat and noticed an almost 10 mph difference between the PP display and the speedometer. The PP was slower. Why would this be? Did I accidentally screw something up? Any help would be appreciated.

Cool

Did you calibrate the pp before you noticed this?All the settings need to be redone after disconnecting the battery for winterization? Thus the whole unit may need to be recalibrated?Also have you checked your speedo lately via a GPS or something to see if it needs to be tuned as well.

Nope didn't calibrate it. Actually I didn't even know they had to be calibrated. Next time I'm out I will check it with my GPS though.

The whole sequence is in the manual and really has to be done. Mine was off by about 5-6 MPH easy.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

How do you know which manual to download? Like how do you know which perfect pass is in the boat? The display just says Moomba and Perfect pass.

Were u under the dash recently by any chance? If so, maybe u accidentally turned the speedo calibration knob. Looks like u need to bring a portable gps next time out and calibrate the speedo and pp to it.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV