Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: obrien seige

Sled491 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by snowboardcorey View Post
    If I remember right the Siege was a slightly softer version (possibly different edge bevels too) of the Mapple. Both skis were a little slow compared to other similar models but very stable due to the tunnel on the front (faded to full edge to edge towards the tail)

As far as demoing ask you local pro shop. I know we demo several of our higher end skis, we also provide a performance guarantee so if something really isn't working for you we'll swap it out with something else. I'm sure most pro shops would work out something similar if asked. That being said our demo program has seen less and less use every year. In the 90's we had a demo fleet of skis that were usually gone EVERY weekend, now its a ski or two every other week that goes out.
    If think you are correct about the Mapple, if not that one another. It was a slower lay up and a bit heavier. Was supposed to be more forgiving.

I can't get demos here. I have to buy most of my stuff online or pay double at the local dealers.

Sled491 Guest

Where you out of?

Corey, you guys need to start shipping you demos out like Goodde and then you can increase your online sales.

Ottawa Canada. With the value of our dolar now I order from the states.

Sled491 Guest

Hey fellow Canuck! My baby sister lives in Ottawa, has for about the last 10 yrs. Love skating on the Cannel in the winter, garlic/mozza elephant ears yumm

Where are you out of?

Sled491 Guest

Born and raised in Thunder Bay, but live south of the board these days, SE Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Sled491 View Post
    Where you out of?

Corey, you guys need to start shipping you demos out like Goodde and then you can increase your online sales.
    I hear ya but we don't make the kind of margins that Goodde does!

Not sure if anyone is interested but we just locked in July 14-16 for our annual Wade Cox Slalom Clinics. Clinics are held just outside of the Twin Cities in MN.
    Last edited by snowboardcorey; 04-29-2010 at 05:45 PM. Reason: forgot to say where clinic is