Default need help with stain removal

got the boat out of storgage took the cover off and on the engine cover there was a spot ,pretty lage looked like mildew and something else.i tried everything out of my arsenal,and as a last resort tried a magic eraser with no luck,it definatley got better but is still very noticable,and im loseing sleep at night knowing its there.i may end up taking the cover off and bringing it to an upolstrie shop too have it died.....any help would be very appreciated

I've used and still use Malco Leather and Plastic cleaner to remove every spot i've ever had. It can be found at auto detail snd bosy shops usually or online. For the most part if you have removed the stain the best you can and still shows a few days in sunlight will fade it away. I would not have it dyed because you will see that as well and it very well may damage the vinyl which has UV inhibitors impregnated.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Talking

Holy crap! I thought I was ambien posting...
    2008 LSV

Quote Originally Posted by danimal365 View Post
    Holy crap! I thought I was ambien posting...
    nice

Quote Originally Posted by Razzman View Post
    I've used and still use Malco Leather and Plastic cleaner to remove every spot i've ever had. It can be found at auto detail snd bosy shops usually or online. For the most part if you have removed the stain the best you can and still shows a few days in sunlight will fade it away. I would not have it dyed because you will see that as well and it very well may damage the vinyl which has UV inhibitors impregnated.
    thanks i will give that a shot,hopefully it will work,this is really bothering me