Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

No problem. Does get confusing with all the options.
    Eric Johnson
    Johnson Propeller Co., Inc
    OJ PROPS 800-359-9730

How much weight do you run in your boat? I have had about 1500# of ballast plus about 6 people in my 2001 OB DD and it is quite sluggish off the line. I am running an OJ 13x13 4 blade. I have stepped back to about 1000# of ballast this year, and with 5 people (the most I have had in my boat this year) it seems to be okay.

To this point I haven't run more than 1000# of ballast but will often have 6 people in the boat too. It is pretty sluggish when loaded up this way using the stock prop.

So I'm hoping to order one of these props this week. Does anybody have anything to add regarding OJ #304 or ACME #913?

Quote Originally Posted by bbyquist View Post
    So I'm hoping to order one of these props this week. Does anybody have anything to add regarding OJ #304 or ACME #913?
    Not knowing what these numbers stand for (and I am sure it is somewhere above) I would just like to say Eric at OJ helped us out and we love our new prop.

I guess I should say we went from a 11.5 x 13 3 blade to a 4 blade 13 x 13. We did not notice any loss of pulling power out of the hole as it seems just as strong, the rooster tail at 22 feet was almost gone, the wake flattened out a little, the NVH decreased and the top speed increased. Whats not to like about this prop.