Thread: First outting

Default First outting

After picking up the boat at Exile Sunday, we got out.

Thanks Al you made it possible to go out whether you know it or now LOL.

Claudia standing next to your boat while you and Brian tuned your stereo < great sounding by the way > she looked at me and said can we go out?

I was like hell yes, but we have to go home to get the gear. We still forgot the vests hahaha. Good thing the Po Po where to busy to stop us lol.

Went to Henry Hagg and it was 54 degrees. No leaks from my mods < like i had a doubt > haha hummm..

I got in the water 4 times, it was pretty cold but if i had a third i would have surfed.

Boat started right up like it was never in storage since Oct 1st last year. Everything ran great, it does seem as if shes not quite as fast on acceleration as normal, not sure if its me or the Stabil in the tank.

All you guys with 60+ water are making me sick, all i ask for is 60 and im happy but even still ill trunk it in 54 if that's what it takes to get in the water LOL.

Few pics of the boat being picked up.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mmandley; 04-19-2010 at 10:49 PM.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Heres a shot of Als boat.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [COLOR="#696969"]

That is great to hear Mike. This weekend was a nice weekend to be out on the water. Now are the Exile guys evil? They make you turn the wheel to rase the boat up and not use the forklift to get it so you can just back right up.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

haha no that was the end of it she was all the way out and i was raising her up to get the truck hitch under her.

Exile was great in taking care of her. Except the interior was dirty. They were running the audio system and the roof of there building has some sprayed insulation and the vibration would make it fall all over the boat.

Not to big a deal just had to wipe everything down.
    [COLOR="#696969"]