Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Sled491 Guest

Yak, I'm 185 and would ski the 67. At your weight I would definatly go with the 65. Again though it's all about how comfortable you would feel on the short stick and how agressive you feel you would ski, and remember aggressive can have several different meanings.

Thanks for the info guys- forgot to mention that the ski I'm on now (o'brien vision) is a 66 and length feels good but I think it's a little narrower than the senate and the concave it has is just funky-probably why they only made it for a few years then discontinued it.
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float

The Annex is big - 68" - when I bought it last year I was just above the recommended top of weight range at 220. Now at 177 I am at the bottom of the range - I thin a 67 would be better for me - I am even considering dropping all the way back to my 65" Shortline2, but my mentors have recommended against it..

If the return trip from Liquid Edge pans out, I just might have 67" Monza with me... Did I mention that I am skiing with Wade Cox Saturday morning... Hope it is not raining too hard.
    If you believe something to be true, it will be - in it's consequences.

2009 MasterCraft ProStar 197 - DD - 5.7L - 325HP - Zero Off

Sled491 Guest

Awsum!!

I want to get to 175 but realistically if I get below 180 I'll be good. I don't think I'd go below a 66 though. Even though we may be at the top end of recreational skiing going real short on the ski is a lot more work.

Quote Originally Posted by skiyaker View Post
    Well I'm short (5"9') and 150 is a good wt for me. The 65 senate says it's good up to 160# and if I get there I better hit the gym or decrease my high life consumption- though I will say that my off season workout put on about 7# and dropped my body fat%. The 67 is rated for 150-?175 so there is some overlap. I guess what I really need to do is to demo them both but doing that in Indiana won't be easy- the ski shop in Indy didn't even have a 65 when I called.
    If you are ever in South East Michigan give me a ring and you can take my 65" Senate for a ski!
    2013 Outback V

thanks for the offer coolie- I might have to take you up on that. I've been calling the very few ski shops there are around here and nobody has a 65 in for me to try
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float