Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Sled491 Guest

There are more skiis to try than people willing to let you try, if that makes sense. I would get that length figured out, but I would say 64-65 max. Some old and tried blanks will not let you down, but will still leave you wanting more. The Concept is all over the place and cheap cheap cheap so you can buy with out feeling like oh man this is going to have to be it. Have seen a ton of New Radar Senates on Ebay for cheap also. My buddy just got a Senate C which is the carbon version. Will be a faster ski. But if you are truely serious about skiing look at D3, and Goode or the Obrien Strada. They will cost you some money but you will be fitted with a ski that is for you and will make you a better skier very quickly. Unfortunately your talking like 10 times the money of the above mentioned skiis and I'm not joking.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Glenn View Post
    I 2nd radar skis I have a Radar Annex and love it. That is the ski I used when I skied with you last summer. Only ski that I have used that I have not had to adjust to it. It adjusted to me. You can find some great deels on line on last years models
    I thought that you rode a Radar.

That was not my best day, haha! The barefooting attempts completely killed me.
    2013 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    I don't know what to tell you now, but when I was your height and weight in about 1983 I loved the EP!!!!!!!
    That is hilarious
    '07 Moomba Outback V.

I just had a local dealer get me a 65 Radar Senate to demo, and hopefully buy.
    2013 Outback V

So, Ian orders up the new Senate for delivery this week. We ski and board early in the week, (which was the first time for me this season). We hope for Thursday delivery, as the weather is decent, well...bearable, but not particularly warm. He calls up and they are like, um...we have an '08 65, but not the new one.

That would be fine, but they had that ski sitting there and we both agreed that it was kinda ugly, so Ian opted to pay the price to get the newer model.

Now it is like 38 degrees outside with 30 mph wind and we sit around wishing we had the ski AND some decent weather!

UGH!!

Bashton

Sled491 Guest

I know the feeling, friday night was snowing Mid state WI. Was out fishing and camping with the family for the weekend, wow was it miserable

Ian, if you like the EP wileys should be able to retro fit a Double boot on it.
    My friend who runs course went back to her older kidder and just got new bindings from wileys.

I wish i was the size again to ride my old EP, ( that would be JR high)that ski was awesome, guess my middle school girls can try it now. LOL
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

LOL! I think the EP I used to ride was a 64 or 65". I'd need two maybe three of them now.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I've got the 65" Radar Senate and double boot setup in my car, I can't wait to ride it. Hopefully I can find someone to drive tomorrow for me...
    2013 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by ian ashton View Post
    Hopefully I can find someone to drive tomorrow for me...
    Ian - I hear ya. - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles