Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Boise Idaho boat show

Well, I knew it would be lame from the start, and I was not disappointed. $10 for 2 to get in. Maybe 60,000sqft of display space. our mastercraft/nautique/centurion/(maybe mb) dealer did not show up, but no surprise as they have had the nautique license for a year and haven't ordered a boat yet, no 2011 mc's and 1 2011 centurion. prestige was there with an epic 21v, a sanger 215, a tige z1 and a zr2. the tige's were amazing looking but so was the price.
    skiers dealer was there with 3 bu's, an 82k vlx, an 83k 23lsv and a vtx with no price. moomba had an outback v and an lsv for 50k. supra had a pair of 21v's, a 22ssv, one other boat I didn't look at, and a blue/black 242 that was on a boat show special for 84k.
    that was pretty much the sum total of all the wakeboats there that I remember seeing. was really lame.

makes me long to be closer to a big city to attend a real show..

on a positive note, I did manage to score some literature from many boat lines that will give me hours of bathroom reading into the spring to cure some of the winter blahs
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

How did the Tiges compare price wise with the others?

tiges and Bu are about the same from what I saw at the salt lake boat show... just like the spork on the tige a bit better... seems to me the trend is robbing some back and front space as much as possilbe to make the mid area bigger...

but I loved the RZ4... debating that for my next boat... was super nice.
    07 LSV
    Bikinis, tankinis, martinis
    No weenies

Sandm wow i was rolling threw Boise at Noon on Sunday and herd the advertisement on the stereo and thought about going. I gave you a wave on my way threw town LOL.

Glad i didnt stop by but if i had your Phone# i would have called and had that beer with ya LOL It was lunch time after all.

Sandm by all means come to Portland next year you and whom ever you bring are more then welcome to stay at our house if you like. We can plan it with Newty, Brian, and some others to all go together. Same goes for if you make it out this way at all this summer. You always got a free place to crash at our house. As long as its after June the new house should be built LOL.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

all these boat show pictures and threads are making me wish i would have been home for the houston boat show!
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post

tell ME about it

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

tige's were priced with the bu's as far as I could see, but the overall quality seemed to be as good if not better than bu. tige has really stepped up their game as it relates to design and initial fit/finish. I think they also finally realized that there's more to building a wake than taps(glorified wakeplate) and have started plumbing a real ballast system in.

both the vlx and 23lsv were between 82-83k and the tige rz2 was 84k. didn't look at msrp as that's a joke anymore, but all the boats seemed to be optioned similarly.

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post

Tampa is a big city and the boat show was worse than yours
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Funny how people have different views. The last 4 boat shows that I gone to, there was only one show with on 2 ski boats (Centurion).

And you are complaining about the several ski boats at your show, ha!
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier

so I had to go back to get an impeller for the spring service and they were in the process of putting the boats back into the shop. took pics of 3 of the skiers products that were there and a 'bu they had in the lot waiting..
    sorry for the crappy 242 pic. boat was not wanting to be very photogenic. it was sweet looking, but I have to say the 'bu is just plain sick...

the only launch 21. nice looking, but gets dirty way too quickly..

really liked this lsv. call it the bumblebee..

one of my favorite boats that IWS has had in recent years..