Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Oregon MiniJam

Quote Originally Posted by stretch55 View Post
    Mike, AL and myself are staying Friday and Saturday night. Al is staying at Foster Lake resort in a cabin and driving up during the daytime to hang with the crew.
    Yup, we are driving down first thing Friday morning and hitting the lake as soon as we get there.

Stretch/Mike,

When are you guys arriving Friday? If not til later in the day, we may just boat on Foster Friday and check it out since we have not been on either lake before. Then we could drive up to Green Peter Friday night and hang out at your campsite for a while.

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by cab13367 View Post
    Yup, we are driving down first thing Friday morning and hitting the lake as soon as we get there.

Stretch/Mike,

When are you guys arriving Friday? If not til later in the day, we may just boat on Foster Friday and check it out since we have not been on either lake before. Then we could drive up to Green Peter Friday night and hang out at your campsite for a while.

Al
    Well check in isn't until 2:30 but I am going to try and sneek in around 11:00 or 12:00. I am bring my RV so if I can't put it at the site I will just have to park it in the overflow and drop the boat and hangout on the lake until 2:30 then I can park the RV. Nothing to really set up. There are no hook ups so just park it, level it and light the hot water heater.
    2023 Moomba Mojo
    2013 Malibu VLX 21 - SOLD
    2005 Moomba XLV - SOLD
    2001 Supra - SOLD
    1998 Master Craft - SOLD

Me and Claudia just booked site 16 right next to you Stretch. We will be arriving Friday in the evening depending on what time i can get off work early. I hope to be off by 3pm so we can hit some evening water.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Ok sounds good. I will try to get out of work early on Friday or "my tummy hurts" and get to the lake. If not then I will not be there until 9pm or so. Also depends on my crew since I still have not built that yet. Hahah I am being slacker Mike
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Me and Claudia just booked site 16 right next to you Stretch. We will be arriving Friday in the evening depending on what time i can get off work early. I hope to be off by 3pm so we can hit some evening water.
    Awsome mike! Coulnd't think of anyone better to camp by lol! I will try not to keep you up to late.
    2023 Moomba Mojo
    2013 Malibu VLX 21 - SOLD
    2005 Moomba XLV - SOLD
    2001 Supra - SOLD
    1998 Master Craft - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by stretch55 View Post
    Awsome mike! Coulnd't think of anyone better to camp by lol! I will try not to keep you up to late.
    Who knows bro might be my crew keeping you up late LOL. Its all good i sleep like a log, once im out im out unless weird noises are there that i know shouldn't be LOL.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Mike,

We're heading down Friday mid morning and may boat on Foster on Friday. Txt me when u get there.

Anyone else going besides me, stretch, and Mike?

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Al, I will be on Foster on Friday so I will keep and eye out for you.

I'm headed to lake billy for the week. Take plenty of pics. For those that haven't been to green Peter you will love it. Foster looks sweet, but green Peter is where you want to be.

Guys sorry to say but i have to bail out. It is sad but a friend is leaving for over 6 months. I might try to make it up there on Sunday but do not know. Hope you guys have a blast.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill