Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Oregon MiniJam

Ok so the group site is $200.00 a night and a $50.00 deposit. So it would be $450.00 to book and Mike and I do not want to front that. So they have about 20 or so individual sites left. I got Sites 14 and 15. I will post the link to reserve below. Do it Quick!!!

http://www.campingfriend.com/Whitcom....asp?file=Home
    2023 Moomba Mojo
    2013 Malibu VLX 21 - SOLD
    2005 Moomba XLV - SOLD
    2001 Supra - SOLD
    1998 Master Craft - SOLD

Stretch,

Thanks for looking into this for us.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Alright, I'm committed - just booked one of the cabins at the Foster Lake RV park for Friday and Saturday night. We will just come up and hang with you guys during the day/early evening then head down to our cabin to sleep.

Haven't seen much activity from anyone other than stretch, mandley, and jester. Is anyone else going to make it?
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by cab13367 View Post
    Alright, I'm committed - just booked one of the cabins at the Foster Lake RV park for Friday and Saturday night. We will just come up and hang with you guys during the day/early evening then head down to our cabin to sleep.

Haven't seen much activity from anyone other than stretch, mandley, and jester. Is anyone else going to make it?

I hope so! I thought for sure David was coming. I also thought a couple guys from salem and one or two from nothern cali. I guess if they don't then 4 is still a crowd lol! But the more the marrier!
    2023 Moomba Mojo
    2005 Moomba XLV - SOLD
    2001 Supra - SOLD
    1998 Master Craft - SOLD

Do not worry about the amount of people. I can break more stuff by 10AM then most people can break all month. This will be a blast.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

what time do you guys plan on being at the lake on the 17th? Im going to lake Billy that day, but I am interested in stopping buy and saying hi.

Quote Originally Posted by KT Mobius View Post
    what time do you guys plan on being at the lake on the 17th? Im going to lake Billy that day, but I am interested in stopping buy and saying hi.

Saturday, can't say for sure probably most of the day since thats are only full day. BTW thanks to who ever stickied, I mean stuck LOl this post!!
    2023 Moomba Mojo
    2005 Moomba XLV - SOLD
    2001 Supra - SOLD
    1998 Master Craft - SOLD

Is the plan to get there on Friday night or Saturday? Staying Saturday and Sunday nights or Friday and Saturday? So many options.

Quote Originally Posted by jester View Post
    Is the plan to get there on Friday night or Saturday? Staying Saturday and Sunday nights or Friday and Saturday? So many options.

Mike, AL and myself are staying Friday and Saturday night. Al is staying at Foster Lake resort in a cabin and driving up during the daytime to hang with the crew.
    2023 Moomba Mojo
    2005 Moomba XLV - SOLD
    2001 Supra - SOLD
    1998 Master Craft - SOLD

I am with my church group during the same weekend at Foster. We normally try and head up to Green Peter at least one of the mornings for some nice finger glass. I will try and meet up with the group while we are up there.