Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Oregon MiniJam

Hmmm just checked and its about a 5-6 hours from here to Bend or Eugene. Depending on were and when im gonna try and plan on bringing the family up for this.
    06 Outback V

Well we have three for Fall creak. Al, Newty, KT_Mobius, RobertJ, KurtL, FlatH20 you guys ok with this location?
    Last edited by jester; 04-29-2010 at 12:41 PM. Reason: typo
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Sounds good to me. I've never been there, but have heard good things. Are we going to do a day trip or weekend camp? I'm sure you will have to make a date and hope everyone is available. It's next to impossible to accommodate everyones schedule.

I can do a day thing or a camp deal. Both work for me. Make it in July or later i will be there. Even if i have to call sick on Saturday lol.

Anyone that needs a little space to bring gear let me know if it fits in my truck ill bring it down for you. We generaly hardly have anything in the bed of the truck so we got lots of room. I know some of you with families have to store a lot of gear and id be happy to haul it for ya.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I think we could do a mix of both camping and day. The people who want to come down a day early or night early or stay another day. Then people that just want to come for one day could do that. Even with the lake this close to my house I would also camp if other people where going to camp.

For dates I think late July or early Aug would be good. Water will be a nice warm temp of 75* and all the sticks in the water should have made their way to the shoreline.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

I like the idea of trying a new place, let us know the date at we will try and be there.

Quote Originally Posted by jester View Post
    Well we have three for Fall creak. Al, Newty, KT_Mobius, RobertJ, KurtL, FlatH20 you guys ok with this location?
    Okay with me. Never been there so it will be good to see a new place. Am open to either day trip or overnight.

Pick a date so that we can reserve campsites.

Thanks for organizing.

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by newty View Post
    Thats a long old drag for me. Question... Why not meet up on the columbia?
    Stop your whimpering. If we dont do the drive there then they have to drive here. Byronkoz is talking about driving up from Cali.

Besides Fall Creek is really sweet and my misses isnt real fond of rivers, of any sort lol.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Mike, You crack me up. I do not know what is up with these Portland peeps and rivers. Guess the only good part of a river is if you head up stream in the morning then if you break down you will end up back at the boat ramp. I also thought the Columbia gets really windy during the day?

I'm in! I have never been there either but sounds like this will be a great!
    2023 Moomba Mojo
    2013 Malibu VLX 21 - SOLD
    2005 Moomba XLV - SOLD
    2001 Supra - SOLD
    1998 Master Craft - SOLD