Thread: RackJack

Default RackJack

You guys have to get a RackJack for your boats. It is very well designed. The builder is awesome to work with and sells a quality product that is well worth the money. I have a 04 Moomba Outback that I store on a boat lift with a canopy. This means I have to drop my tower every day and I would be lost without the RackJack. I am only posting this to convey my appreciation to Bruce and give a plug for a awesome accessory!

Default Replying to Topic 'RackJack'

I have one for my Mobius LSV and I also store my boat on a lift. I've pulled out from the lift and ridden around our bay with the tower down on the rackjack and have not had a problem with it falling off or the tower bouncing. I do have lights and stuff on the tower which give it more weight on the rackjack but I think you'd be fine just pulling into your garage.

Default Replying to Topic 'RackJack'

Thanks for all the GREAT comments. To answer the question about backing up with the RackJack, YES. I often lower my tower in the street and then back up the driveway and into the garage, I have also driven around the block with the tower on the jack without a problem.
    Bruce Fuerstenberg

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting...holy shit!...what a ride!