Hybrid View

Default Polk db651 - where to buy?

Where can I get these speakers for the best price? I used a link from this board in an earlier thread, placed my order through Earmark for 3-pair/$150, but got an email from them this morning saying that they had removed those back on 3/31/10 and could purchase them at normal cost.

I was really looking forward to getting those installed, so where to now? Anyone know of a good, reliable source I could a good deal on these?

I think that most were getting them from either earmark or amazon.com. I know that I bought my 3 sets from amazon.
    good luck, as I think that they are getting real hard to find now. the "overstock" that seemed to have fueled the cheap price might be over...

great upgrade for the $$ I must say, and it's a virtual drop-in..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Thanks - I went with a merchant on Amazon.com that had them for 59/pair. I see prices going into the 60s and 70s and low quantities and wanted to get them now.

I think the supply from unauthorized dealers has run out. Plus the low prices was during the off season. They were as low as $34.99 a pair but that didn't last. Then Earmark had a fairly long sale for $99 for 2 pair or $149 for 3 pair. They are a great speaker from price perspective and you'll find boat owners using them even in the Malibus and Mastercrafts

I bought 3 pair from 1 merchant on amazon and received 2 pair of the db651s and then 1 set of the db651. I wish I would have gotten all 3 the db651. Oh well merchant goofed up and I got one cool set

I bought mine from Crutchfield; it seems like they have a buy-1 get-1 type of sale every few months.
    2013 Outback V

http://csbelectronics.com/

best price I have seen lately, basically an eBay store. $54.99 shipped.
    We only fear what we don't understand...

00 Mobius V, PP, 2200lbs ballast, 3 amps, 12" sub, Alpine CD/MP3