Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stargazer

Tell PP to put a voltage regulator chip in their device to prevent over-voltage. For a Grand you would think a 10 cent part would be worth it. IMO, that is the poorest excuse a company can make and the second worst is logic systems intertied with other logic systems and fail to communicate with each other (Toyota?). You don't stay in business very long with basic system failures.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Sled491 Guest

Z I bet the part whole sale is more like a buck per thousand.

Tazz I feel your pain. The government and I'm not opening a whole can of worms here has done little to help our industry, yet the bailed out an auto maker, and insurance company, and a whole smack of lenders that got us here, and yet....absolutly nothing for the middle class construction business owner, those hit the hardest. I though liberals were about protecting the middle class

That being said you can see the signs on the wall, many many incumbents are loosing there seats just because people want some one uncorrupted, and I mean Dems and Rep's

I agree. Big banks got bailed out, big car manufactures got bailed out, Ford did not take a hand out, Kudos to them ( I still love my Dodge Mega Cab), But middle class blue color works get s swift kick in the Hind Side. I think that we should have been taken care of first. We are the reason for the economy. Now that Credit Cards of ramped up their interest rates to 29.6%, people are not spending anymore. Anyway, enough of the political BS. I will still push on and continue my business and make people very happy with my final product and customer service. I am very hopeful of the future.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Sled491 Guest

Amen Brother, lets hope for the future!

Smile

Got my new module today. I ordered it yesterday and it came from Canada. Wow that was fast. i will put it in this weekend.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings

Sled491 Guest

Wow that was fast.

Wow I am such an idiot. I thought my module was fried. Well I connected the new one and nothing. Not even a blink of the light. I was sooooooo pissed. I checked to see if there was a fuse I missed. I checked to see if there was a wire that corroded. I check to see if a connector came loose. Nothing absolutely nothing. What the heck am I missing here. I looked over to my throttle lever and there it was. This could not be my problem. I shut the key, turned off the batteries, and plugged in my lanyard. Turned the batteries back on and turned the key. I could not believe it, it worked. I turned everything off again and plugged in the old module. Turned the key and the screen kicked on. I just do not understand why the PP would be connected to the same circuit as the cut off for the motor? HUMMMMMMM. Oh well, I am going to be calling them in the morning to see if the unit can be returned. If not, I will post it in the classified section.

Tazz

I need to drown myself in a beer now.
    Last edited by tazz3069; 04-15-2010 at 07:24 PM.

Sounds good too me. I just might sell it. I did pay around $1k for the unit two seasons ago. So yes, at the price I got it for, you can not go wrong. PLACE your bids.

Sled491 Guest

Man that just sucks, something so simple. You should call PP back and get another one, then get yourself a little online PP business going JK

Wow..that was a good deal. I just forked out $1000 and some change for my stargazer a couple of weeks ago. I like it a lot better than the wakeboard pro paddle wheel I had on my last boat. You should be able to sell that and make some money.

I had a similiar story with my red lanyard key getting pulled out while I was driving my last boat in the middle of the lake. Just crusing along and all the sudden the boat completely died. I think I spent an hour checking every wire connection on the boat only to find out my book of CDs that I shoved in between the drivers seat and the hull panel had slid forward and knocked my red lanyard key out which killed the engine. I got a chuckle out of it later on but at the time, I was so annoyed...lol.
    Last edited by ausbill32; 04-16-2010 at 10:40 AM.
    2007 Moomba LSV