Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by dpeloqu1 View Post
    Guys,

I want to get in on the group buy. What do I need to do?
    Any help greatly appreciated.
    Call seadeck, place your order and tell them that you want in on the group buy. That simple
    2023 Moomba Mojo
    2013 Malibu VLX 21 - SOLD
    2005 Moomba XLV - SOLD
    2001 Supra - SOLD
    1998 Master Craft - SOLD

I talked to Chuck today and he said that he only had a couple orders so far "he thought". If you have ordered or will order in the next few days PM me you real name and email address and I will get it to Chuck so we can get the group buy. He said we have to get 8 guys in the next four or five days. So buy the first of next week I would like to have a list of people who have ordered this week and who will order by Wed or Thur of next week.

Thanks

Kevin

I talked to chuck today too and he said the same. I went ahead and told him to push my order through. Seeing that the season is right around the corner I want my pad asap.
    2023 Moomba Mojo
    2013 Malibu VLX 21 - SOLD
    2005 Moomba XLV - SOLD
    2001 Supra - SOLD
    1998 Master Craft - SOLD

Don't take any crap off of him. He's getting a lot of orders off of here.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

You gotta understand Chucks point here. He said 8 people as a group. When everyone is calling him at different times and saying with Moomba Forum, he doesn't have time to track all those calls and emails and such.

Last summer 2 of these groups buys were done. You really need a leader to do all the leg work, then hand it to Chuck. This allows Chuck to make his quota of the 8 people for the discount. Im sure Chuck has a boss that is checking him as well.

The leg work isn't hard hell i even said i would do it again for everyone if it helps the cause out lol.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Stretch55 I placed my order on monday not expecting a group buy but if we have 8 people great. Chuck said that I just have to give him a list of 8 peoples names and email addresses to qualify for the group buy. I don't think it will affect the wait time. Just FYI if you ordered one with Storm Grey it was out of stock and was supposed to come in this past Friday so he said it would push the lead time about a week so 3 instead of 2 before it ships.

I will taked the lead and get Chuck the names and email. Just get them to me.

Guys I have myself and two other confirmed for the group buy. If you ordered last week or will order this week get me your name and email as quick as you can.