Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sled491 Guest

Default Can't buy a break :(

2 weeks ago we are hitting 81, same temps as florida. My buddies are all getting the itch and we're ready to go skiing. Last night we got snow. Today high around 35!

Pulled the boat out last week, now its sitting in the drive way in my way instead of on the lift.

Man this sucks

If you can find a cheap ticket, come to Alabama. I'll be out all weekend long. Not even wearing a heater shirt. Summer's here man!
    2001 Moomba Outback, Indmar Assault 325 + 4BBL Holley

Sled491 Guest

Dude your killing me

Sled,
    We are still far from having normal temperatures. Ok maybe no snow but the water is COLD!

Don't give up. You'll get it soon. Even us Alabamians thought summer would never get here. We had a longer than usual winter and it was killing us! I hope you get yours sooner than you think. I'll have a beer designated for you on the Outback this weekend. Look for the pic.
    2001 Moomba Outback, Indmar Assault 325 + 4BBL Holley

Thanks Graybmg!
    It just means the wife and I get to use our wetsuits we bought last fall but never used. I did make the wife put hers on, you know to make sure it fit!

Sled491 Guest

Appriciate that man!

I'll be at the lake, but working. Sold one of my roll out piers to upgrade to a permanent style so I'm helpng the guy that bought it move it to his lake.

Fact of the matter is I'm on the lake before the ice is gone and on the water almost every day until freeze up. But a huge difference between running around like I'm on "Deadliest Catch" on my barge or fishing boat and running 28 off at 36 with the boys!

Z make sure Rod and his family show you how tough us WI ners are at your place tomorrow and go with no wetsuits
    Last edited by Sled491; 04-08-2010 at 10:35 PM.

I'm in the same situation as you, because we're in the same state. Had the boat out skiing on april 1st, 80 degrees now 35 w/ snow. Gotta love WI.
    2003 Outback, Assault EFI, (6) Polk Audio DB651s, JL Audio M6600 amp, JL Audio M1700 amp, JL Audio 10w6v2 subwoofer

Sled - I may drop my baby off at Lauderdale Lakes Marina on Saturday. Might have a budy with me just kicking around. You going to be at your lake house for a drop by? Need a helping hand? - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

i hear ya there we had two weeks of weather in the 70's and hit 80's a few days. wanted to get out there this weekend but rain is in the forcast and today its about 38! grrr ohio weather sucks!