Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Z-5, stereo, and Moomba swivel rack mods/upgrade

The Z-5 is actually off a Supra 22 Worlds Edition. Swivel racks are of course a new option for 2010 and are made by Roswell. Thanks to David (owner), Shane, and Vic of Earmark Marine for my stereo system. The system is made up of: 4 Bullet Hollow Point 770, 2 JL Audio G1300 monoblock amps for the tower, 1 JL Audio G6600 for cabin and sub, JL Audio 10" sub in custom enclosure (no free air for me), 6 Bullet Hollow Point 6.5" cabin speakers, HSE Revolution volume control, Wetsounds 420 EQ, ProMariner dual bank charger, Deka group 31 batteries, ipod adaptor/holder. The system is super clean and attention to detail on the install exceeded my expectations. Before the install, David wrote up the entire build/install on paper down to the foot of wire and every connector. After I left my boat they said they would call if any increase in price was needed. When I picked up my boat it was the exact price as quoted. They even pre-wired the tower for LED light rings for only the cost of the wire since they would be doing the tower speakers anyways. I thought this was a great suggestion by David considering labor cost later if I decided to add lights.

Plug in V-drive locker for charger

Looks great and I bet it sounds even better!

This is probably a dumb question. But what is the point of the proMariner dule bank charger?
    2023 Moomba Mojo
    2013 Malibu VLX 21 - SOLD
    2005 Moomba XLV - SOLD
    2001 Supra - SOLD
    1998 Master Craft - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by stretch55 View Post
    This is probably a dumb question. But what is the point of the proMariner dule bank charger?
    It's just an onboard 20amp charger that's wire to the batteries. All you have to do is just plug an extension cord to an outlet mounted in the boat. I chose the v-drive locker since it's easy to access from the side. Alot of people just use Battery Tenders. I personally don't think they have the ability to really charge a drained battery but they can maintain a topped off battery.

System Looks realy nice man. I like the additions you chose. Are the interiors HLCDs also? You said they were hollow points so are they regular hollow point speakers?

Anyhow looks great bet tyou cant wait to get on the water. I have been in El Paso Since Friday visiting some of Claudias side of the family and the weather has been super nice, no boat and no water though LOL.

Realy jonzing to hit the water after going out with Stretch. Cant wait to get home and dust off my surf board LOL. Besides i need to lose a few lbs more after vacation living, you know eat all the bad foods and drink beer everynight LOL.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Nice job YoudaMan!
    I like your setup! Upgrades turned out real nice!

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    System Looks realy nice man. I like the additions you chose. Are the interiors HLCDs also? You said they were hollow points so are they regular hollow point speakers?

Anyhow looks great bet tyou cant wait to get on the water. I have been in El Paso Since Friday visiting some of Claudias side of the family and the weather has been super nice, no boat and no water though LOL.

Realy jonzing to hit the water after going out with Stretch. Cant wait to get home and dust off my surf board LOL. Besides i need to lose a few lbs more after vacation living, you know eat all the bad foods and drink beer everynight LOL.
    The cabin speakers are just regular speakers. I can't believe how much bass comes out of them. I love the Wetsounds EQ. So easy to turn up or down the tower speakers.