Default difference between 06 and 08 mobius

I'm about to buy a sub enclosure from exile. The enclosure is made for an 08 mobius and I have an 06 Mobius and was wondering if the hull and helm were designed the same. Just need to make sure it is gonna fit.

I think you should be good. Your '06 is 21'6" right? Same hull design as '08. I'm in the process of finding out if that box will fit in '07 OBV. OBV is 20'8" hull.

Sled491 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 2007 Outback V View Post
    I think you should be good. Your '06 is 21'6" right? Same hull design as '08. I'm in the process of finding out if that box will fit in '07 OBV. OBV is 20'8" hull.
    Hey if you need to hook up and we can make you one in my shop. I'm SE south of Milwaukee and love creating stuff in my shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sled491 View Post
    Hey if you need to hook up and we can make you one in my shop. I'm SE south of Milwaukee and love creating stuff in my shop.
    Sweet, that would be awesome!!! Could you PM me with details?

Quote Originally Posted by wilemobius View Post
    I'm about to buy a sub enclosure from exile. The enclosure is made for an 08 mobius and I have an 06 Mobius and was wondering if the hull and helm were designed the same. Just need to make sure it is gonna fit.
    I have on 06 Mobius LSV and I can tell you definitively that it will fit as I have an Exile enclosure in my boat. I'll post up some pics later today.

BTW, the hull is the same but the helm is different.

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by cab13367 View Post
    I have on 06 Mobius LSV and I can tell you definitively that it will fit as I have an Exile enclosure in my boat. I'll post up some pics later today.

BTW, the hull is the same but the helm is different.

Al
    Thanks cab I just had to make sure before I pulled the trigger. Just put my order in can't wait to get it!

I've got some pics of my Exile enclosure in the audio and electrical section in case you want to check it out.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV