Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Naw just a bunch of wussies around here!

Seriously this is a great bunch as said. All the moderators are avid boaters with years of experience. This crowd also loves to help each other, have a question and you'll have someone with an answer real quick. And as an added bonus we have three audio pros onboard as well. Phil from Kicker Audio, Brian from Exile Audio and David from Earmark Marine. These guys provide great audio & electrical support and were super lucky to have them around!

So welcome again and hang around and just be "one of the guys"!
    2007 Mobius LSV

welcome. glad to see the supra's are slowly completing our plan of total world domination.. mwahahahahah

and as a sidenote mentioned by razz, it's awesome the three audio guys frequent these boards and offer up help.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Lori,welcome to the .Moomba side, now. Now we have 2 supra moderators on here . I like hidin out lookin like one of th regular joes yet part of the spaminator force
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

Thanks guys I appreciate the welcome!
    ~08 Supra 24ssv Gravity Games~

I am one of the regular joes.....

Welcome aboard.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Sled491 Guest

All part of our super sercret Plan

Hey Lori welcome. I'm with Deerfield up here in the Midwest. While not a boarder I am trying to keep the DD drive alive

Make sure you come see us in the staff section to catch up on some moderator stuff, you know, who to ban, who to mess with, really important stuff like that

"Welcome aboard" GQ. I always feel cool when the supra people will talk to me LOL. In fact I felt really cool last night because there was a supra out on the lake and they waved at me- I think because they knew there was going to be somebody out on the lake that would be impressed by them. Fortunately I brought along a superior rider who usually rides behind a 22 Launch- he classified my wake as "not too bad for such a small boat"
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float

Sled491 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by skiyaker View Post
    "Welcome aboard" GQ. I always feel cool when the supra people will talk to me LOL. In fact I felt really cool last night because there was a supra out on the lake and they waved at me- I think because they knew there was going to be somebody out on the lake that would be impressed by them. Fortunately I brought along a superior rider who usually rides behind a 22 Launch- he classified my wake as "not too bad for such a small boat"
    Sky, they say that because they don't want to admit just how Kick A&* our boats are

Thanks Sled- this guy did more tricks behind my boat than I'll ever dream of so I think I'm good in terms of wake size haha
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float

Sled491 Guest

You kind of have to look at it like that.