Default NEW 750s and TOWER SPEAKERS

Over the off season....(yes, it was unseasonably cold in Florida and we Floridians are spoiled) I installed new Rockford Fosgate tower speakers and added a new Clarion 750 watt amp to the factory Kicker system on my 09 Outback V. I also purchased 750s to replace the factory rear ballast bags for more weight. I think I read that I have buy new fittings and adjust the timing for the installation of the new bags. Is it very diffucult to do? What new fittings do I need? Thanks.

I'm really excited to get out on the water.
    '09 OBV

Middleburg? Where do you run? On the St Johns?
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Kane,
    I wil go out on the St. John's if I'm going downtown to hang out, but no skiing or surfing on the St. Johns. For that, I go to Black Creek in Middleburg, Kingsley Lake near Starke, or Lake Santa Fe near Gainsville. Middleburg is a great central location.
    '09 OBV

Default Thanks Ed

I think I will be in town for those dates. I would love to get down there.
    '09 OBV

I'm going to be purchasing some 750's myself, what fittings do I need and how do I adjust the fill time.

Default Check Out This Thread

oddos,
    https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....highlight=750s

In the thread above, Ed G and jasonwm have explained everything you need to know. Bump to them for the info. In a nutshell, you will need 2 ea. W736 fittings and 2ea. W743 fittings. If you look on the Fat Sac website, it says to put PVC cement on your new fittings as ED has stated. Just to let you know, Wakemaker's didn't have any in stock the other day. I just bought mine form another site. Print out Ed's instructions on how to change your fill times. Hope this helps.

spoon
    '09 OBV