Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

What i did for the oil is i got an adapter to screw onto the end of the oil drain hose. Then i put a longer hose using that adapter so i could get out the plug hole. I used a drill pump from home depot and made sure i was below the engine. Oil took about 3 min to get out. I did heat up the engine to about 140 before starting this fun. I do not know where i have photo's but i did post them at the end of last year. Hope this helps.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Anybody know the size of the threaded fitting on the end of the drain line for an 06 LSV? Mine hose will reach the plug at the back of the boat, but the compression clamp for the hose fitting is two large to fit thru the hull plug. Didn't want to try to fun it out of that and coat the back of the boat and wake plate with oil.
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV Black/Grey
    Board - 08 Ronix Covin / 08 Ronix Cells
    Surf - CWB Tsunami
    Audio - 6 - JL M650-CCX 6.5" in boat
    2 - JL M770-ETX 7.7" on Tower
    2 - JL 10" W1 Subs
    JL M6600W & JL M1700W Amps

What i did was take the cap to the oil hose in to an auto store. They fit it without an issue.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill